Big Guest Announcement Friday 17th @ 7pm

Look, just because I have people locked up in my basement, a little guy on a tricycle, and a tendency to play time-related games, it doesn't make me him!

Wait... if you're Jigsaw does that make me Amanda? :o

.... *pokes avatar* excuse you

Is it just me or does Tobin Bell almost seem too obvious/easy??

For the other Friday announcements David has tweeted things that made lots of people certain it was a particular guest (eg David Tennant) when it actually wasn't.

I mean it could be Tobin, but surely SM would have considered how quickly people would guess him from the very few clues they've given so far??

Is it just me or does Tobin Bell almost seem too obvious/easy??

For the other Friday announcements David has tweeted things that made lots of people certain it was a particular guest (eg David Tennant) when it actually wasn't.

I mean it could be Tobin, but surely SM would have considered how quickly people would guess him from the very few clues they've given so far??

They've said that the guest has been guessed (ha!) and from what I've seen Tobin is the only one that really fits the clues. Obviously I haven't read through every guess that's been on Twitter as I can't see what is sent to SM unless it's retweeted, maybe this one was just easier. I actually guessed the Elden Henson one fairly early.

And as David says, we may have taken the wrong path altogether...

Edited by Wrong Name

• Moderators

Well it's always fun either way! :)

I say fun.. we'll just end up with some really excited people, some saying 'who's that?' and others being angry it's not their guess.. yep all fun :P

• Like 2

I was so elated when I met Shawnee Smith and my long time online friends Darren Lynn Bousman & J LaRose (gutted to have missed Costas, Cary Elwes & Danny Glover- please bring them back) but Tobin Bell would be literally a dream come true! He is a hero of mine! Saw is the best horror franchise of all time!!!!!

IF it's Tobin, please consider bringing Betsy Russell, Cary Elwes, Michael Emerson and Costas Mandylor over for a Saw reunion.

• Like 1

I was so elated when I met Shawnee Smith and my long time online friends Darren Lynn Bousman & J LaRose (gutted to have missed Costas, Cary Elwes & Danny Glover- please bring them back) but Tobin Bell would be literally a dream come true! He is a hero of mine! Saw is the best horror franchise of all time!!!!!

IF it's Tobin, please consider bringing Betsy Russell, Cary Elwes, Michael Emerson and Costas Mandylor over for a Saw reunion.

Darren and J were the highlights of my day last year. They were so sweet and didn't have a huge line when I went over so I got to have a good chat with them both. :) I'd love to meet Shawnee and Cary though, especially since I'll be cosplaying Amanda this year!

And Costas, well... I hate to give away spoilers but he is an actual sugar puff.

Darren and J were the highlights of my day last year. They were so sweet and didn't have a huge line when I went over so I got to have a good chat with them both. :) I'd love to meet Shawnee and Cary though, especially since I'll be cosplaying Amanda this year!

And Costas, well... I hate to give away spoilers but he is an actual sugar puff.

Shawnee was the only person I've ever been star struck at and she is SOOOOO sweet!

J and Darren are just awesome! I've been friends online with them for around 7 or 8 years now and both recognised me before I could introduce myself which was a dream come true! Had a great chat with them and Darren gave me an extra autograph for being such a fan! :)

If it IS Tobin though, I feel for my poor wallet!

• Like 2