Big Guest Announcement Friday 17th @ 7pm

Would Tobin bell be a big guest? I mean I'm a horror fan but I'm not sure he'd get that sort of hype just my opinion of course.

I haven't seen any of the clues but I'm going to guess really far fetched and say Chris Evans!

• Like 1

I didn't even notice the pre announcement stated "Let the guessing games begin".

Would be extremely surprised now if it wasn't Tobin Bell.

...I didn't even notice that wordplay at first. I AM NOT WORTHY OF THE SAW FAN STATUS.

If it turns out not to be Tobin now, I'll be so sad. It's been just over one year since I met Costas Mandylor so I am suffering extreme Saw withdrawal.

• Like 1

Would Tobin bell be a big guest? I mean I'm a horror fan but I'm not sure he'd get that sort of hype just my opinion of course.

I haven't seen any of the clues but I'm going to guess really far fetched and say Chris Evans!

Well, at first i had the same doubts.

But looking at the guy's filmography now, i think it's a real possibility he would get this pre-announcement hype.

He's mostly known as the face of Jigsaw, but he's been in so many other things that he can really be considered as a big guest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobin_Bell

• Like 2

i know it may well be Tobin Bell (although i've never actually seen a Saw film), but i'm just going to mention other possibilities...

It could me someone else from a Saw film (like Michael Emerson who is in Lost and Person of Interest).

Could be someone from The Hunger Games ('let the...games begin')

Could be Iwan Rheon. In the Season 6 trailer Ramsay says 'do you like games, little man'. He's known for messing with people and playing horrific 'games'.

(Also there's currently no mention of the guest being a first time signer, so it MAY be someone who has already done an event (SM event or other) (emphasis on the MAY, it could be a first time signer and they just haven't said)

So far we know, they have been on TV and in films, they are human sized, they have not been in the Bill, it will be someone we either will or won't want to meet, and it's not Carol Vorderman. I'm thinking a lot of DavidB's clues aren't very helpful.

Human sized?? No chance of it being Peter Dinklage then 😂😂😂

Edited by pmunday79
  • Like 1

But looking at the guy's filmography now, i think it's a real possibility he would get this pre-announcement hype.

He's mostly known as the face of Jigsaw, but he's been in so many other things that he can really be considered as a big guest.

Also Saw is the most successful horror franchise of all time (if you ignore pesky things like inflation).

• Like 2

So far we know, they have been on TV and in films, they are human sized, they have not been in the Bill, it will be someone we either will or won't want to meet, and it's not Carol Vorderman. I'm thinking a lot of DavidB's clues aren't very helpful.

Human sized?? No chance of it being Peter Dinklage then

He is still a human, and therefore human sized!!

• Like 2

Big Guest Announcement Friday 17th at 7pm. Let the guessing games begin.

Big_Guest_Announcement.jpg

Is the fact there's a photo of a silhouette with a question mark on it a clue??

As far as i'm aware they haven't done that for any other build-up announcements like this before

I very much doubt question mark man is a clue in himself

Also Saw is the most successful horror franchise of all time (if you ignore pesky things like inflation).

It's the same for every 'big' guest; what qualifies as big? The last big guest announcement was somebody I've never heard of but he's surely somebody else's dream guest. Tobin Bell might not be of any interest to some but for others (and myself) he'd pretty much make the event. ;)

• Like 2

Big Guest Announcement Friday 17th at 7pm. Let the guessing games begin.

Big_Guest_Announcement.jpg

Is the fact there's a photo of a silhouette with a question mark on it a clue??

As far as i'm aware they haven't done that for any other build-up announcements like this before

I very much doubt question mark man is a clue in himself
I don't necessarily mean we'll try and work it out by the silhouette and who it looks like, but the idea of being hidden/a mystery/disguised etc could be a clue.