Big Guest Announcement Friday 17th @ 7pm

From what i think are cryptic clues on Twitter, my guess would be Tobin Bell.

Eventough i'm not sure he would fit the pre-announcement hype tbh, although of course he would be a very good name for horror / Saw fans.

For those not on Twitter, myself included, what are the clues please?

• Like 1

Eventough i'm not sure he would fit the pre-announcement hype tbh, although of course he would be a very good name for horror / Saw fans.

I wrote a load of them (if you can call them that) in an early post, but there was one that said "I know you love a good puzzle :) I'll give you a clue tomorrow if you're lucky!" which people are thinking might be a clue. It's hard to tell with DavidB what is a clue and what isn't! Which is the way he likes it!

• Like 1

can showmasters confirm if this will be a diamond guest?

They won't usually confirm any details before the announcement but I always presume if they say it's a 'big' guest they will be on a diamond pass basis.

• Like 1

I wrote a load of them (if you can call them that) in an early post, but there was one that said "I know you love a good puzzle :) I'll give you a clue tomorrow if you're lucky!" which people are thinking might be a clue. It's hard to tell with DavidB what is a clue and what isn't! Which is the way he likes it!

Other possible clues (again, very unsure they are, maybe it's me thinking wrong lol)

To someone asking if we would get a letter from the guest's name : "if you're all good enough"

To someone wanting a horror guest : "Well, maybe this is a scary guest"

To someone who says excitement is killing him : "Hopefully, it'll kill you slowly enough"

I think it's a GOT guest. My guess is:

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

I thought so too! Because of the Tyrion/Mountain clue, they are both from GOT, so it should be a GOT-guest. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, because I want to meet him for ages!

And if scary is a clue as well... I go for Charles Dance, as he was scary in Dracula Untold ;)

Edited by LadyCrane

If it's Tobin Bell I will die of excitement! He's a dream guest for me!

I totally agree... Been wanting to meet him for ages but not been lucky enough yet...

I will cry. I will seriously cry. If it's Jigsaw I will get on the floor and cry.

• Like 1

I think it's a GOT guest. My guess is:

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

I thought so too! Because of the Tyrion/Mountain clue, they are both from GOT, so it should be a GOT-guest. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, because I want to meet him for ages!

And if scary is a clue as well... I go for Charles Dance, as he was scary in Dracula Untold ;)

The Tyrion/Mountain thing was brought up by someone asking a question on Twitter, it wasn't SM saying it and I personally don't think it's a clue.