Britain’s Comics Laureate flies into London Film & Comic Con 

SHOWMASTERS is delighted to play host to Dave Gibbons, the lauded talent behind such titles as Watchmen, Secret Service and The Originals.

Appointed Britain’s Comics Laureate in 2014, Gibbons, whose numerous credits also include 2000 AD, Give me Liberty and Just Imagine Stan Lee with Dave Gibbons Creating Green Lantern, will be joining Karen Berger – Vertigo’s acclaimed former editor-in-chief – on stage on Sunday at 3:00pm for what is likely to be an entertaining and informative chat.

Following the interview Gibbons will spend an hour signing for fans.

215a61601aac3daaee1b81221cb33e14.jpg

He's only signing for one hour, and as the first post says the signing is following the interview. So no signing beforehand.

I don't have confirmation on this yet, but based on prior set ups you will have to attend the interview to get into the autograph line.

Does a gold pass help with the signing, i mean if he is a busy que do i get an advantage?

CONFIRMED: Gold Pass holders will need to attend the interview and have to grab a VQ ticket.

The Virtual Queue tickets will be handed out at the COMIC CON ZONE ORGANISERS TABLE from 2 PM the day of the interview.

He's only signing for one hour, and as the first post says the signing is following the interview. So no signing beforehand.

I don't have confirmation on this yet, but based on prior set ups you will have to attend the interview to get into the autograph line.

QS is absolutely right - you'll need to attend the interview. He was at LFCC a few years back (Stan Lee Sunday) and due to my schedule I had to miss the talk and was hoping to get an autograph after. Unfortunately the talk must have finished early and the signing went ahead early too, so that when I turned up he had gone already!

• 2 weeks later...