Announcement Tomorrow

Not for me , is it me or do the big guests seem a little flat this year ..... unless some big big names are announced soon no way is it going to top last years epic event.

Sorry for negative vibs but it's just not happening this year !

One person's "not big" is another person's "massive". It all comes down to personal tastes

It really doesnt, you can objectively say that Stan Lee/MJF are bigger guests than anyone on the guestlist this year.

There can be minor guests that you're super excited about and major guests who dont float your boat but it doesnt really change whether they are big/not big.

I wish people stopped moaning all the time. Honestly, respect the fact that SM are trying to get the guests for comic-con. Every single time when there's new guest people are "i don't like him/her, what a horrible line up tis year, i will go to another con next year" blah blah blah. For you it's a horrible line up, but for me and some ther people it's amazing list of guests! Last year I've met 7 guests. This year it's 12 and counting. And as I can see, some people are meeting over 20 guests. So the line up can't be that bad.

So respect SM and us, fans who are happy about announcements. If you're not happy for yourself then be happy for someone else.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 5

I wish people stopped moaning all the time. Honestly, respect the fact that SM are trying to get the guests for comic-con. Every single time when there's new guest people are "i don't like him/her, what a horrible line up tis year, i will go to another con next year" blah blah blah. For you it's a horrible line up, but for me and some ther people it's amazing list of guests! Last year I've met 7 guests. This year it's 12 and counting. And as I can see, some people are meeting over 20 guests. So the line up can't be that bad.

So respect SM and us, fans who are happy about announcements. If you're not happy for yourself then be happy for someone else.

I think SM just spoilt us with 2014/2015 being such strong shows, 2016 obviously isnt up to their level but the lineup is still ok

I'm going for 1 guest, I'll try for another couple seeing as I'm there but won't cry if I don't get them

Who if you don't mind me asking?

I'll give you a clue. It sounds a bit like Rads Hikkelson! But shhhhhh don't tell anyone if you guess who it is ;)

• Like 1

You took the words right of my mouth. Sometimes it seems people are only happy when they are complaining the whole time...

Harold is a good guest. I don't know if I will do him, but he is a good announcement.

I met 12 guests last year with a day ticket, this way it's 6 so far, but I'm pretty sure I'll add some more.

This.

Like I said I've not heard of this guest, so for me this isn't much of an announcement. Still doesn't mean it's a bad announcement though. For some attendees this show may have the best line up they've ever seen, for others not so much. It all comes down to what various people know and like.

• Like 1

I'm going for 1 guest, I'll try for another couple seeing as I'm there but won't cry if I don't get them

Who if you don't mind me asking?

I'll give you a clue. It sounds a bit like Rads Hikkelson! But shhhhhh don't tell anyone if you guess who it is ;)

Ah Rutger Hauer...I get you :dance:

• Like 1