dumb question ..

hi all ... was wondering .. i get paid on the friday of lfcc .. and had a few questions that i can guess have been answered already but i just wanted confirmation really

1. if i wanted to buy a daimond pass at the event .. is this possible ( obviously depending if they havent sold out )

2. will the photosohot tickets be available on eventbrite like last year ( will save me a lot of harassing the sales desk if so )

not as many as i thought but may add more as they come to me

pleae forgive the dumbness ... but god am i excited this year :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1. I believe so

2, It's best to look at Eventbrite as all the tickets have different sale end dates and these are displayed on the Eventbright page. For the photoshoots most are available to buy until the day of - so Saturday on Saturday for example, but there are some exceptions. The tickets of the Dolph L and Dominic M Sunday shoots end on the 28th for example.

Edited by Raylenth

I am having issues finding the cut-off point for purchasing the Friday tickets (standard)...could anyone help me out.

TIA

So long as they're still available, it says you can buy on the Friday. But at this time it would not be possible to buy at the event.