Comic Con Exclusives coming to LFCC 2016 "this is BIG"

I want the Obi Wan and the Kylo Ren mentioned in the article. I know what ill be chasing down on the Friday.

Although the article only mentions Obi Wans appearance at other events

Edited by john1980

Errrr excuse me but I thought these where meant to be Exclusives ? May be I'm missing the point but I always thought the word exclusive meant not sold else where but clearly the Obi figure has been and may have even been on Hasbro's mail order site :(

Hardly Exclusive is it ?

Most likely there will be a slight variation that makes it an exclusive. Not seeing what it is at the moment though.

• Showmasters Admin

These are comic con exclusives they are only available at SDCC and LFCC so they are not available anywhere else , and as all SDCC exclusives sell out over the weekend and fans around the world never get the chance of this this is a big thing as fans in Europe now get the same chance as fans in the US.

I think is good that everyone get this chance at LFCC as well.

One other things as most of these toys go for a lot more after they have sold out its a very interesting opportunity.

I will be buying one of each from A1 myself :-)

Definitely want the star wars & transformers exclusives! They both look awesome, my daughters 14 now so she's got no interest in mlp anymore , my bro in law definitely will though he's a bronie apparently

Edited by mike1981

Isn't there a my little pony pic on the front exclusive post, but don't see any mention of what it is? (Not for me I hasten to add) ha!

Check out Showmasters Facebook page

Isn't there a my little pony pic on the front exclusive post, but don't see any mention of what it is? (Not for me I hasten to add) ha!

Check out Showmasters Facebook page

Thanks that's prob why I missed it, don't really go on FB.