general discussion

The link did work, so you're good.

The image button is the one that looks like a little polaroid picture when you're on a computer (it won't show on a phone etc.). It's a white square, which a smaller green square/picture in it on the bottom row of icons. If you hover your curser over the different icons the name will appear.

As a 33 year old myself, it's hard for me to say for a 20 year old! I fell out of what's cool a long time ago I'm afraid. But personally I quite like it, I mean, who does't like pirates?! It probably wouldn't be something in my collection, as I'm not the type to wear skulls, but hey, the only thing that really matters is whether or not it's something you like and want to wear. If so, then go for it.

This is my first time going to one of these and I have bought an early ticket. I only really want to see Dave Prowse as I have something that I would like signed.

Do you think I can be in an out in a couple of hours ? Thanks.

If you were literally there to see just Dave you could walk in mid-afternoon and be out in under 30mins (assuming he is at his table when you got there). Absolutely nothing to worry about. Shows like these do not generate the queues and general pandemonium of events like LFCC.

This is my first time going to one of these and I have bought an early ticket. I only really want to see Dave Prowse as I have something that I would like signed.

If you were literally there to see just Dave you could walk in mid-afternoon and be out in under 30mins (assuming he is at his table when you got there). Absolutely nothing to worry about. Shows like these do not generate the queues and general pandemonium of events like LFCC.

Thanks. Yep, just there for Dave.

What's the protocol with signings ? Just find he guests and get in line ?

Edited by Queen_Sindel
part of post removed - see Raylenth

Usually you find the guest your after and if there's a que join it and if not then your straight to the guest, once there you pick a picture you like (or take your own memorabilia but still have to pay) pay for it and get it signed.

Just as a heads up, but calling the rest of the guests names is likely to get you into trouble with the mods, and rightly so. If you want to say that you aren't interested in anyone else, that the line up isn't for you or variations there of, that's fine, but what you did is a Little rude.

Edited by Queen_Sindel