general discussion

Twitter isn't really the way to go, Twitter is handled by David. Contacts like those go through the main e-mail info@showmastersevents.com.

I understand you are trying to help and I don't know what exactly you have been talking about, but please... contacting agents is going a bit far.

Okay I understand and I'm sorry, it won't happen again, please accept my apologies queen_sindel

Skye, I was wondering you wanted to meet up at some point before the event just so that you could recognise me on the day of the event?

Edited by mark taz and skye

The one on the right ;) obviously

I never did say, my highlights from last year were meeting Robert englund and literally bumping into Chris judge, we just accidentally walked into each when we were walking by and he kindly stopped and talked to me

I just think it's cool how these events give us these opportunities and memories which we probably wouldn't otherwise have

I will also be going alone but everyone was so friendly last time that I'm sure I will find someone to talk to plus I will get my picture took with you skye if that is still alright?

Of course moat cosplayers are happy to be asked if. I've been to 5 conventions now and cosplayers including myself are always happy to say if someone wants a photo of them or with them.

I've met some lovely people doing cons. I may not stay in touch with them as I'm useless like that but I've always had a great time 😆

• Like 1

Got my ticket today :) early Saturday

Does anyone know if there will be any stalls selling canvas pictures and wall art this year?

I don't think it's possible to find that out but the last two years there has been a couple of stalls selling them so I'd say it's highly likely that there will be again.

Just the Saturdsu for my I usually go to LFCC but money tight at the min and I can't not go to a showmasters con during the summer so quick train to Sheffield will brighten up my summer. Shame on the lack of guests so far hope we get few more once LFCC is done, really looking forward to this one 😊

Just the Saturdsu for my I usually go to LFCC but money tight at the min and I can't not go to a showmasters con during the summer so quick train to Sheffield will brighten up my summer. Shame on the lack of guests so far hope we get few more once LFCC is done, really looking forward to this one 😊

Venue security has the last word in which weapons can be brought in and which not, sorry. I wasn't there, so no idea why the Blade guy was allowed in and you had problems. Maybe his sword was peacebonded or something.

Dave Prowse's autograph price has been 20 pounds for as long as I can remember, I really don't know where you are getting it from that the price doubled?

Also there has been no announcement that photos at the table are not allowed. That's only announced on the day, and even then it can change throughout the day. I honestly don't know if they were not allowed from the start last year, but unless the lines get too long photos of the guest signing are normally not a problem. But considering Dave's age and the stress on the eyes of flashes going off constantly - hello migraines - I wouldn't be surprised if photos were stopped eventually on the day.

Of course moat cosplayers are happy to be asked if. I've been to 5 conventions now and cosplayers including myself are always happy to say if someone wants a photo of them or with them.

Once asked a cosplayer if I could take a photo of them and they almost angrily said no, so I guess most cosplayer are happy but not all of them.

Once asked a cosplayer if I could take a photo of them and they almost angrily said no, so I guess most cosplayer are happy but not all of them.

Well I'm sorry they reacted that way. I know me and my friend are always happy to have photos taken either just of us or with the person who asks.

Well I'm sorry they reacted that way. I know me and my friend are always happy to have photos taken either just of us or with the person who asks.

I will see if I can borrow my parents camera for the day :)

Why not have sign saying "no flash photography" if guests don't like flashes on cameras

This sign has showed up too, but I haven't seen it for a while. I think last time was when David Hasselhoff appeared. Probably not used more because it doesn't help much. You won't believe how many cameras "malfunction" or the flash is "accidentally" left on.

The bad thing is, we always suggest what seem logical to us who follow the rules. Unfortunately you also have to consider those trying to get around the rules at all costs.