general discussion

If a poster is causing issues report the post to the mods and they can deal with it as necessary.

How do I report stubie doo to the mods please?

And thanks optimistic skye :) do you have the early bird ticket? Or just normal entry?

Edited by mark taz and skye

When you put the mouse arrow on your post you will see a button "report" in the right lower corner. Click that and you can add a reason why you think this should be dealt with on the next screen.

This one I noticed though and it's been dealt with. Sorry for not stepping in earlier, I was thinking you are friends and this was a joke I didn't understand.

Will Have to report him when I get on computer, don't think I can do it on phone can I?,

Has he given you problems before also optimistic_skye (do you have a preferred name?)? Btw I'm getting early bird ticket for the Saturday because I like to get my photo tickets bought early

Thanks for your input, anything else to add?

I don't wish to start anything so the following people can reach me on my email address which is mark.froggatt.96@hotmail.co.uk

The people who I wish to continue talking to are:

Skye :)

Queen_sindel

Mullensteincollecter

Raylenth

Well if someone acts like a child I can turn into a mean kindergarten nanny too. :borg:

Don't worry Mark, you really don't have to take this to E-Mail. He's been dealt with for now, and if he blows up his last chance too then there's permanent steps I will take. That attitude shown before was questionable already. The attitude in the post I have hidden has no place on here whatsoever.

Last year for me was meeting Michael Biehn he was just so lovely and I loved his talk hed just go off talking about something else and it was just great even my friend who wasn't fussed really enjoyed it. Then of course there's the other cosplayers we meet and talk to.

I'm working on Ashley laurence as we speak through her agent, I've just recommended getting her to tweet showmasters on twitter stating that she's interested in attending, it worked for Robert maschio

Just waiting to hear back but they seem as up for it as I am