Guest Cancellation - Jenette Goldstein

What?! Noooooo!!! I replanned everything to come to Exeter instead of Bolton. Utterly gutted. 😞

But it may I ask, are there any plans to get Jenette to a future event or is it just a flat cancellation?!

thanks.

What?! Noooooo!!! I replanned everything to come to Exeter instead of Bolton. Utterly gutted.

But it may I ask, are there any plans to get Jenette to a future event or is it just a flat cancellation?!

thanks.

SM always try to get back guests as soon as possible. She wasn't immediately rescheduled because I guess none of the currently announced events work for her.

We... well I say we, my other half knew how much I wanted to meet Jenette, so I have decided (to be discussed with him tomorrow) that on the basis of Jenette dropping out that it's not worth travelling such a huge distance for any longer. I realise other tickets will be at my loss, as are the train tickets but after Bolton and now this, I don't have the energy. It's a shame LFCC doesn't work for her either as that's the only one on the cards for us at the moment. Hey ho.

• Like 1

As soon as contracts are signed they will announce any new guests, they cannot announce or comment on negotiation before that. I'm sure they are working to bring more guests in but it can be a complicated process so we just have to wait.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

As soon as contracts are signed they will announce any new guests, they cannot announce or comment on negotiation before that. I'm sure they are working to bring more guests in but it can be a complicated process so we just have to wait.

Ditto Yarp Narp Parp

• Like 1

I'm gutted for everyone who made arrangements to travel to Exeter after the Bolton event was cancelled. That would have been me too, but Exeter is just too far.

Pure speculation on my part but I wonder if the effort and cost to come over from the USA outweighs the benefit of doing a single (small) show like Exeter. The plan was to do Exeter and Bolton, which was one week apart, so with Bolton being cancelled, I presume that halves the fee she would have been paid. Could be just simple economics at play.

It's my sincere hope that I will be able to meet her in the future, London would be my preference, but Mark Rolston is signing an Newcastle later this year, so seeing Vasquez and Drake together at a single event would be amazing!

• Like 1

It may as well have been the case that she's agreed to do to shows back to back because she's in Europe for different reasons.

I remember one last minute guest for LFACC suddenly becoming available because her best friend decided to get married in France and they were in Europe because of that anyway. :lol:

As you say yourself, you're speculating. I just wanted to post because such speculation Posts tend to get a life of their own way too often.

I'm gutted for everyone who made arrangements to travel to Exeter after the Bolton event was cancelled. That would have been me too, but Exeter is just too far.

Pure speculation on my part but I wonder if the effort and cost to come over from the USA outweighs the benefit of doing a single (small) show like Exeter. The plan was to do Exeter and Bolton, which was one week apart, so with Bolton being cancelled, I presume that halves the fee she would have been paid. Could be just simple economics at play.

It's my sincere hope that I will be able to meet her in the future, London would be my preference, but Mark Rolston is signing an Newcastle later this year, so seeing Vasquez and Drake together at a single event would be amazing!

I thought the same thing, I'd planned to switch from Bolton and had made arrangements for Exeter but one show is a long way to come for so I can kind of see the logic in a cancellation, even though I'm deeply disappointed. I hope I get an opportunity to meet Jenette in the future and as you say if Mark Rolston was at the same event, that would be great too, I think they are the two missing Aliens cast I'd like to meet now. On the other hand if this is fate trying to tell me that I am not meant to meet Jenette... it can jolly well jog on because I will! :thumbdown::coolthumb:

Will there be any other guests announced? My two main reasons for going to this have cancelled.

I cant see any more going tbh mate, lfcc spring, Brighton and this one don't look big at all but we live in hope :) with any luck they will give us a great guest last min

its a shame i was really looking forward to seeing her and am comming from a long ways away still Colette Hiller is great I saw her at Manchester event

I'm still live in hope about Robert Englund will be there