What do you like to do in your free time?

toria

Free time? I wish I have some... Too busy going to conventions and concerts and keeping up with my TV shows on netflix ;)

And... unfortunaly I have to go to work 9 hours a day to afford all of this :whistling:

But seriously. I like painting and crafting in my (rare) free time. It calms me down after a stressful time.

Toria, fictional character feels are legitimate emotions. Processing them is awfully time-consuming.

Take right now, for instance; I've just finished work and have nearly two hours to kill before my bus home, so I've hopped on the computer at the library and what's the first thing I do? Pull up works of fiction in which my favourite characters suffer. It wounds me, yet I still do it. This is how I spend my free time.

• Like 1

Toria, fictional character feels are legitimate emotions. Processing them is awfully time-consuming.

Take right now, for instance; I've just finished work and have nearly two hours to kill before my bus home, so I've hopped on the computer at the library and what's the first thing I do? Pull up works of fiction in which my favourite characters suffer. It wounds me, yet I still do it. This is how I spend my free time.

Yup I too know the feeling all to well lol my life is pretty much devoted to fictional characters to be honest xD

Other than going through the various feelings over fictional characters like Tanith mentions I also tend to find myself playing video games quite a bit BIG fan always have been and I enjoy uploading my various gameplays to Youtube and trying to build a stable channel that I can enjoy working on trying to improve

I also tend to enjoy watching my various favourite tv shows like Mentalist, Strain and Doctor Who also like to watch Liverpool FC win the Premier League lol and when its hot and sunny my favourite is going for walks on the beach or reading fanfics online relating to my favourite subjects whilst lapping in the sun rays and listening to one of the greatest music bands ever, Disturbed!

I did once try to learn the Violin during my free time but that seems to of taken a back seat at the moment I may go back to it at some point though

I completely agree!

Also finished work and spent from 7pm to 1am reading fan fics as well as tumblr and re watching movies. Angst fics are the best fics by far, I completely get where you are coming from! :blush:

Play bass guitar and drums (not at the same time), console nut (I have an X-Box One/360 PS1/2/3/4, Wii and Wii U) and going to music gigs and binging of boxsets and films!

I have still got all my playstations as well even though I only ever use my PS4. I am bit of a hoarder when it comes to consoles if they still work lol. Got original PSP, several versions of DS and even the original Gameboy when it was first released.

Play bass guitar and drums (not at the same time), console nut (I have an X-Box One/360 PS1/2/3/4, Wii and Wii U) and going to music gigs and binging of boxsets and films!

I have still got all my playstations as well even though I only ever use my PS4. I am bit of a hoarder when it comes to consoles if they still work lol. Got original PSP, several versions of DS and even the original Gameboy when it was first released.

The PS1 still has some of my all-time favourite games on it! (Resident Evil 2 & 3, Dino Crisis 1 & 2, Nightmare Creatures & Grand Theft Auto)...still hooked on them too.

• Like 1