Muhammad Ali RIP :(

KingRichard76

I'm very sure that I speak on behalf of everyone when I say how sad and indeed upset we all are at the very sad news of the passing of a TRUE GENIUS/LEGEND today.

There are quite simply no words to express my utter sadness that such a true icon is now no longer with us.

2016 totally sucks with so many Famous people now no longer here, my thoughts go out to his Loved ones at this time.

• Like 4

2016 totally sucks with so many Famous people now no longer here, my thoughts go out to his Loved ones at this time.

I saw an article recently regarding the past few years and the increase in "famous/infamous" people who have passed on. It made a fine point in that the majority of those who have passed are of an age/generation that helped started the "fame" tag. With the advent of the interweb, social media and second by second living in the public eye by most people, with each year that passes we will have more and more passings of people in the public eye. It had to happen at some point, but it does not make it any easier to accept. I lost three of my favourite musicians in a few short months. Prince, Ziggy and Lemmy.... May all the people that have passed find peace.

• Like 1