Gold Passes

I was looking at the schedule and trying to plan which guests to use my £10 photoshoot vouchers for. As far as I can see from the online shop there are 2 choices for Friday: Calypsen (whose time slot for photos is not specified) and Kae Alexander (who is assigned 5 minutes and appears sold out so I assume this will not be an option now). And for Sunday there are 4 choices: Calypsen (whose time slot for photos is not specified); Frazer Hines (assigned 10 minutes); Hattie Hayridge (assigned 5 minutes); and Kae Alexander (assigned 5 minutes). I have a few questions, and would be grateful for any reply. Have I missed any? Are there likely to be more £10 photo guests added? Will more Friday photshoots for Kae Alexander be available? Are there enough £10 photos to offer all Golds a choice in photoshoots or will they be assigned ones dependant upon what ones are available? And are the posts above a final confirmation that the vouchers can’t be used as part payment like last year? Thanks for any help here.

Hi, sorry to put it on the table again but didnt understand how we will manage to use 2 vouchers for every gold pass with only 4 guests...

With 5min in the schedule

Will you allow to use it for more expansive friday and sunday guests if we pay the difference?

For me I only know Kae and wore my got costume on saturday, and since my mom has a gold and not doing photo I'll have 4 photos with kae on a day with the wrong cosplay, so I hope I could use them better...

Thanks for your answer

Hi, sorry to put it on the table again but didnt understand how we will manage to use 2 vouchers for every gold pass with only 4 guests...

Will you allow to use it for more expansive friday and sunday guests if we pay the difference?

For me I only know Kae and wore my got costume on saturday, and since my mom has a gold and not doing photo I'll have 4 photos with kae on a day with the wrong cosplay, so I hope I could use them better...

Thanks for your answer

A day swap is not possible, sorry.

Thanks for your answer

Ok, and about the other question? With only 4 10 pound guests with 5min in the schedule how will hundreds of golds passes will make it?

Thanks for your answer

Ok, and about the other question? With only 4 10 pound guests with 5min in the schedule how will hundreds of golds passes will make it?

There's not as many Gold Passes as you seem to think. The tickets can be used on Friday and Sunday. It will even out.

I have asked the Office again if a voucher upgrade to a more expensive guest is possible. My apologies, but I just had surgery two days ago and my brain is way too foggy right now.

Thanks for your answer

There's not as many Gold Passes as you seem to think. The tickets can be used on Friday and Sunday. It will even out.

I have asked the Office again if a voucher upgrade to a more expensive guest is possible. My apologies, but I just had surgery two days ago and my brain is way too foggy right now.

Then you should be off line resting! :angel:

Ive got a gold pass but im only attending Saturday. Surely showmasters will allow me to use at least 1 or 2 of my 'free' photos on Saturday? Even one would suffice!

It is stated in the conditions that the vouchers are day specific and Saturday is excluded. So sorry, but this will not be allowed.

Ive got a gold pass but im only attending Saturday. Surely showmasters will allow me to use at least 1 or 2 of my 'free' photos on Saturday? Even one would suffice!

I am in the same situation, just there on a Saturday, so the "free" photo shots are pointless last year was good as could use them as part payment for more expensive photos.

I am in the same situation, just there on a Saturday, so the "free" photo shots are pointless last year was good as could use them as part payment for more expensive photos.

So we cant even do that this year?

It is stated in the conditions that the vouchers are day specific and Saturday is excluded. So sorry, but this will not be allowed.

That's a shame.

I've posted exactly 6 Posts earlier that I was checking.

I've posted exactly 6 Posts earlier that I was checking.

Sweeeet!

Fingers crossed we can do this!