Gold Passes

That we could not join the back of a couple of q's tried to explain the rules to the member of staff but it wasn't happening ( and no they were diamond guests) Wether this is because its a stressful show for staff or simply miss informed I don't know but doesn't help me either way after paying for that privilege

That we could not join the back of a couple of q's tried to explain the rules to the member of staff but it wasn't happening ( and no they were diamond guests) Wether this is because its a stressful show for staff or simply miss informed I don't know but doesn't help me either way after paying for that privilege

If a guest is going for lunch etc. and the queue is closed or too long then no, you can't join. No one can join, Gold Pass or not. That happened to me a couple of times too at the last show simply because it was so busy. A Gold Pass does not override an "the line can't go back more than this of the fire marshall will be after us" or an "we need to cut the line off now or he will never make the photoshoot" issue.

You brought this up before and we have told you that if this happens you need to ask for the Pit Boss of the area. If it was a misinformed crew member that would have been your Chance to get things rectified on the spot, without any stress. If it was one of the issues I mentioned they would have been able to clarify that further.

After the Show there is nothing we can do but explain you the possible reasons.

And just for the sake of my own curiosity, what were you told when you complained at the Show? If there's a misunderstanding the Pit Bosses are usually very good at solving it.

The Gold Pass is as outlined and not a fast track ticket right to the front. It's also not a magical ticket which grants you every wish. That would be the Willy Wonka Version. ;) There are exceptions which have all been explained. If you don't like these exceptions I am sorry, but as I said, Gold Pass holders are not exempt to rules like Fire Codes.

Do we know yet if we can use the £10 photo vouchers towards more expensive guests again like last year?

I know that if we can do that then it'll be posted on the forum at some point, I was just curious as to whether it's being considered at all or if it's a definite no.

Do we know yet if we can use the £10 photo vouchers towards more expensive guests again like last year?

I know that if we can do that then it'll be posted on the forum at some point, I was just curious as to whether it's being considered at all or if it's a definite no.

It's a definite no. Last year was a mistake and should not have happened that way. I am not aware of any intentions to change that.

It's a definite no. Last year was a mistake and should not have happened that way. I am not aware of any intentions to change that.

I think what Sam was talking about was the photo vouchers, which were allowed by SM (and was announced on the forum) to be used towards more expensive guests as there was a lack of £10 guests for photos that weren't Saturday only (there were only 2 if I remember rightly). This didn't apply to the auto vouchers but I believe there were mistakes made there.

I think what Sam was talking about was the photo vouchers, which were allowed by SM (and was announced on the forum) to be used towards more expensive guests as there was a lack of £10 guests for photos that weren't Saturday only (there were only 2 if I remember rightly). This didn't apply to the auto vouchers but I believe there were mistakes made there.

It would be nice if we can do that again. If I count correctly there are only 4 photo shots for £10 this year.

Think Wrong Name is right as I seem to remember using mine on Keisha Castle-Hughes last year! Would be good to do it again this year! However I will be using both auto and photo voucher on Kae Alexander but yeah would be good to put the other one towards someone! :)

Yeah, I meant the photo vouchers :)

I know that we can't do it for autographs (and that there was confusion last year), but I was meaning using the photo vouchers towards more expensive guests, which SM allowed last year.

So having forked out £250 on a gold pass can you please confirm that I can jump the Q in front of regular pass holders but still have to wait behind diamond pass holders for photo shoots with diamond pass guests?

And I can get to the front of the Q for non-diamond pass guests for photoshoots right?

When you say 'jump the queue' Rev1ll, do you mean just photo's or entry and autos?

Entry - Gold pass holders have their own entrance and will be allowed in about 10 minutes before regular entry get access to the venue.

Auto's you can't 'jump the queue' but you can join the back of any non Diamond pass guest without a VQ ticket. Diamond pass guests you will have to have a VQ ticket otherwise you will not be allowed through.

For photo's, gold pass get called forward to go through behind the diamond pass holders and in front of regular ticket holders. Gold are at the front for non diamond guest shoots as well.

Edited by Raylenth

the gold pass doesnt get you to "the front of queues" - its a pass that allows you to join the back of any normal queue without having to first do a virtual queue ticket.

It's specifically for the photo shoots, so I think the gold pass people do go to the front. But yes, not for auto's.

the gold pass doesnt get you to "the front of queues" - its a pass that allows you to join the back of any normal queue without having to first do a virtual queue ticket.

It's specifically for the photo shoots, so I think the gold pass people do go to the front. But yes, not for auto's.

Front yes, but behind Diamond Pass for Diamond Pass Guests. So not very front for photo shoots.

So having forked out £250 on a gold pass can you please confirm that I can jump the Q in front of regular pass holders but still have to wait behind diamond pass holders for photo shoots with diamond pass guests?

And I can get to the front of the Q for non-diamond pass guests for photoshoots right?

For Diamond pass guest photo's you'll only be behind Diamond pass holders. For all other guests you'll be before anyone else.

• Like 1

I know that we can't do it for autographs (and that there was confusion last year), but I was meaning using the photo vouchers towards more expensive guests, which SM allowed last year.

Agreed! I am on the fence regarding purchasing a GP right now and being able to use it on the £15 guests would absolutely put me over the edge. As stated above - the 3 guests at 10 aren't ones I am planning on so I worry it'd be a waste for me.

Front yes, but behind Diamond Pass for Diamond Pass Guests. So not very front for photo shoots.

So gold does still have some benefit if you are queuing for a diamond guest... what if its an auto? can we still just join the back of a queue for a diamond guest without a VQ?

So gold pass has benefit for diamond guest photo shoots but not their autos? Well suppose you cant please everyone but i do wish it was the other way round lol

Well yes and no. As Gold pass holders are the first in the venue if you make a bee line for any of the diamond guests you might want to meet and get the VQ's straight away you will be the first through behind the diamond pass holders IF they go to 'open queue'. You might need to do this everyday though as there's no telling if or when they will go to open queues.

• Like 1

Agreed! I am on the fence regarding purchasing a GP right now and being able to use it on the £15 guests would absolutely put me over the edge. As stated above - the 3 guests at 10 aren't ones I am planning on so I worry it'd be a waste for me.

So just for absolute certainty. Can we put the £10 vouchers towards any photoshoot we wish to get or are we stuck with the £10 guests?