Latest Guest Announcement - FAMKE JANSSEN

The word WOW doesn't quite cut it here.

This is one of those guests I would always pray to meet at these shows but never suggest, thinking it will never happen.

She is up there with Sigourney for me and whilst I look forward to meeting so many guests, very few get me excited in a hopping up and down sort of way like this!

My all time favourite Bond girl bar none in my favourite Bond film. Will be huge for the X-Men fans as well and frankly she is good in everything she is in.

Superb guest.

• Like 2

Fantastic ! I love Goldeneye so much :D D

I have a press still of her and Sean Bean already signed by him, will definitely try and get her auto on it too! Fingers crossed for being able to do so without a diamond pass :)

I hope it will be possible to meet her without a diamond pass?

If you get a photo shoot you will be able to meet her, autographs aren't guaranteed

never been a big fan of photo shoots tho that's the problem. Edited by vicky

I hope it will be possible to meet her without a diamond pass?

If you get a photo shoot you will be able to meet her, autographs aren't guaranteed

never been a big fan of photo shoots tho that's the problem.

Likewise. But most of the diamond guests were possible last year without a diamond pass. I believe Michael Gambon and Bill Paxton even had an open queue at the end of the weekend.

• Moderators

Just wondering if I've got a gold ticket and my photo is batch 2 can I join the batch 1 queue because I've got the gold ticket?

. Gold pass holders will be called after diamonds, and can join the back at any time so yes, this won't be a problem.

Camera Operator

• photo-thumb-60329.jpg?_r=1365976859

Posted Yesterday, 10:54 PM

Jean grey! Hope I can meet her on the sunday without a diamond pass ...
I think it really depends on if you are wanting to stay all day or not. Last Year Richard Dean Anderson was an incredibly popular guest and had long

Queues most of the day, but a fair few people were able to get autos from him near the end of the con as many people left before the day was out. Can't guarantee it of course but it is likely that if you stay right to the end of the day you will have a pretty good chance of getting to meet her. Either that or get there really early and get a low VQ ticket.

• Like 1

well caved in again- bought a photo shoot earlier(minutes after announcement ) now bought a diamond pass as well.

brilliant actress been in so many great things but surprisingly the main autograph i want from her is from one of her first screen appearance on "star trek the next generation" as Kamala in the episode "the perfect mate" in 1992-can't wait!! so excited.

theperfectmate263.jpg

• Like 1