All by myself

Asked to join the Facebook group Destination Star Trek :-) think I saw 213 members. Hope everyone is this forum has joined so we can organise a group meet :-) xx

P.s

Anyone else staying at the Ibis? Seen that lots are staying at travel lodge but I found Ibis cheaper and just as close.

• Like 1

I'll be coming up on my own, just for the Saturday (hooray for Megabus). Happy to chat though, especially if anybody wants to babble about BJJ as well as Trek. Feel free to say hi, I'll be the short guy with sideburns in a TNG operations rashguard. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My first Trek Convention since 1999 :clap:

Hopping over from Hamburg. I'll be staying at Radisson Blu near New Street. As I also love craft beer hope to meet up with some of you at a local craft beer bar. Dunno if its okay to name them here - so if anyone interested IM me here or on Twitter :smile:

Know me better: https://twitter.com/SimonProD

You are never alone at a Star Trek convention, you are amongst friends. I go on my own every year and my favourite part of the weekend is meeting new people with the same interests and I find everyone is always so friendly and nice. I've met some amazing friends over the years.

Facebook Event Page for those of us wanting to meet up :-)

https://www.facebook.com/events/300337726993101/

The link doesn't seem to be working for me, what is the name? I can search for it directly

I think the group was deleted last week for some reason. I'm still planning on turning up and hovering outside the party wearing a 50 badge like we planned lol. Hopefully someone will come and talk to me 😉

• Like 2

Hey all,

I will be attending the Saturday on my todd (again) wanted to know who's going Saturday night party? i didnt go party at last event so bit nervous, anyone else attending alone?

Hello Rebecca,

Me too attending on my own again always been on my been on my at cons for the 3 days and the 2 party nights. but at the last con but did not end up on my ended upto partying till 04.30 both night :stretcher: so if you want to come and say hi and chat etc you welcome too