Gleeson diamond pass people? Where you at?

YAY! Another person. Hello! I feel we are an exclusive club haha.

Picking what to get signed is a nightmare. So much I want.

Haven't been this excited for a guest in years, you may have noticed hahahaha.

You can purchase additional autographs you know so you don't have to limit yourself too much ;)

If I order a platinum pass and choose to purchase another autograph, can I do so when I go to use my diamond pass or do I have to queue up again?

Sorry if thats a silly question, I've never even been to an event which ran a diamond pass yet.

If I order a platinum pass and choose to purchase another autograph, can I do so when I go to use my diamond pass or do I have to queue up again?

Sorry if thats a silly question, I've never even been to an event which ran a diamond pass yet.

Yes, you can buy a second autograph at the same time as getting your diamond pass auto. You don't have to queue up again.

Yes, you can buy a second autograph at the same time as getting your diamond pass auto. You don't have to queue up again.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

My sister is thinking of getting a diamond pass for Jack Gleeson. I already have a photo on the Sunday for him, If I wanted to up grade would I have to buy the diamond and then contact the shop with info of the sunday photo?