POA Prem Meet Up Thread

Jacali

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo it cant raiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!! my shoes have holes in!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh design fault of all star shoes..

eep...ill just have to get wet feet. :unsure:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna go... i love rupert!!!!!!!

but id b shy.. n the only person i kno is jacs... so id hide.. or do i know more of u??

love nicola xxx

you know meeeeee too!!!

i doooo???? what is ur real name???

yeh you doooooo

im suzi

(purple_fairy_wings)

lol

right then... banners?! are we gonna make a sm's forum one?! or maybe collectormania seeing as some of them have been... haha maybe devon wud spot us! lol

ermmmmm i seem to only have a purple pen... and a black one. nvm, only a minor problem.

i have several big bits of card.... they can be taped together for big banners f we wish.. but are we really gonna spread that far down the crowd?! lol

WHAT SHALL I DOOOOO ON THEM??!?!?

or shud i just bring them and the pens!?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh poop sorry im a silly billy.....we cud still go sumwhere..erm.....pizza hut?? bet we shalt all be hungry at the end of the day :unsure:

ohhhhhhhhhh we all love piza hut!!

BANNERS: mums got me some big bits of card...... WHAT ARE WE PUTTING ON THEMMMMMM!?!?!?

ill birng them for the weekend.... BRING MARKER PENS!!

:o Can I have one!!!!! :P

if you let me know what to write.... or if you write on it?! ill bring pens!!! lol

i was thinking about that earlier and I'm not sure. I was going to take my little autograph book but it is Really little and I'd be afaraid to loose it.

I might just take one of my books or something...

im gonna take the famous big green book... that most of them have actually already signed.

i think tom is the only who hasnt actually...... lol

BANNERS: mums got me some big bits of card...... WHAT ARE WE PUTTING ON THEMMMMMM!?!?!?

ill birng them for the weekend.... BRING MARKER PENS!!

:o Can I have one!!!!! :P

if you let me know what to write.... or if you write on it?! ill bring pens!!! lol

Yeahhh bring pens! I'll draw something lol

*waves*, have fun all those who are going to prem tommorrow, If someone could give Tom, Rupert and Dan a kiss from me I would appreciate it :P

Looking forward to seeing photos and hearing stories :P

Wish I was going :o

i have purple and black?!

ill see what else i can find!!!

BRING PENNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i'll see what i can do...what time u gettin there?

coach gets in for 9.50. cudnt persuade my parents to take me to mk earlier than that. *pout*

omg.

thats soooo not fair.

knowing my luck i wont meet him either this time.... *remembers virginia waters*

well u wont have me to hide behind this time!

meep.... ill hide behind... ermm... no i wont, i wont hide behind ANYONE!.... yeh :(

is it just us girls meetin up?

(my dad wants to know) :blush:

I think it is....

yeh pretty much i think... if its an issue just say it is anyways!!

good thinking batman!!!!!!!!!!

um where are we all meeting? (someone let me know ASAP) cos i dont know wot any of you look like you might have to wave your banners madly for me to see you?!?!?

i'll wave mine to then if you see me wave, ill be wearing my slytherin scarf to and be with johnys little girl who looks a bit like jack osbourne/ thelma from scooby doo (sorry if your reading this hunny :wub: )

errm i'll be there at ??? time...well as early as me and my sis can stumble out of bed!!! hopefully if there is a "disabled" section i will be in there if there is no grandstand tiks left when we get tehre....coz my sis will get SOOOO annoyed if she is refused entry to there AGAIN *cough* ROTK *cough*

I think it is....

um where are we all meeting? (someone let me know ASAP) cos i dont know wot any of you look like you might have to wave your banners madly for me to see you?!?!?

i'll wave mine to then if you see me wave, ill be wearing my slytherin scarf to and be with johnys little girl who looks a bit like jack osbourne/ thelma from scooby doo (sorry if your reading this hunny :wub: )

i think im meeting people a t the tube sttion, ill also be wering a slytherin scarf!! u cant miss it - ita bout 10ft long!!! haha

I think it is....

i think im meeting people a t the tube sttion, ill also be wering a slytherin scarf!! u cant miss it - ita bout 10ft long!!! haha

ah, right well my folks are takin me down so cud you all stand in a big group jumpin bout like loonys then ill know its you lot :wub:

hmm ill just ask everyone i see wearing a scarf if dey are off the forum!