POA Prem Meet Up Thread

Jacali

Right, all those that are goin to the POA prem, post in here, with wot time u are expecting to get there etc, and then we can all decide on a time n place to meet up (thats if ppl want to meet up?!) n maybe we cud create a sneaky showmaster banner to take with us!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i shall hopefully be coming EARLYY!!! *bounce*

and we shall keep are place when teh barriers go up coz we don't want the ROTK fiasco again!!!

apparently the US prem is startin at like 3pm in the afternoon, so i dunno whether thats anythin to go by

does any1 fancy ringin up the odeon to see if they will tell us wot time it starts????

I think i'm goin to get there for 10am that's the earliest i can do the train before that takes 2hrs 20mins instead of 59 mins!!!

I just hope i don't get lost on the underground i'm usless and all on my own this time :wub:

I think i'm goin to get there for 10am that's the earliest i can do the train before that takes 2hrs 20mins instead of 59 mins!!!

I just hope i don't get lost on the underground i'm usless and all on my own this time :rolleyes:

Ooh.. I know its scary I was scared when I first did it before because I dont come from round London I've never used it before, just make sure you look at the map in the underground station :lol:

I hope I can go!

Last year, or rather whatever year COS was released, it started about 4 or 4:30. I got there moments before it started. Trust my sister never to be early for anything. lol. It'll probably be the same sort of time. But there's not much point in phoning up the odeon; my mum tried it and all she got was the answer phone. But you could try I suppose. I found out the time last year from an article, so we'll probably find out this year too.

If I can go, I just know I'll be late. grr. lol.

Have fun if you are going! :wub: