Boxing merchandise for signing

Legend

Hi all, I hope you are all well and are looking forward to Sportsmania.

I apologise if this has already been mentioned but I am unable to gain an answer to my question and this forum stuff is new to me. I am a Boxing fan and love these events for obtaining autographs on my personal collection of magazines,programmes,posters,gloves & trunks. These days fans are getting boxing belts signed whether they be full size or mini replicas and I am not sure how these are obtained. I thought belts were not permitted for signing at showmaster events however according to the Sportsmania site only Frank Bruno is listed to not sign belts. So I was wondering does this mean the likes of Billy joe Saunders etc would happily sign belts?

Apologies for the long question. Hope to see a good turn out by you all at the event.

All the best

i've seen boxers at events refuse to sign belts even if its not listed on the showmasters site or forum beforehand that they won't be doing so.sometimes putting up a late notice on the wall.Try tweeting the guests before the event to see if they have any objection, it'll save you time and money if the answers no.

Edited by loveamyadams

I believe there's a lot of truth in the above post. So many people do this is kind of thing as a business these days because there's a market for it. I have a room dedicated to all the boxers I have met over the years and for me it's my hobby, something I'm passionate about and it's nice to have different items signed.

If I could have Billy Joe Saunders sign my mini WBO belt that would mean more than the world to me as I'm a massive fan, it could then be framed & put on the wall.