Latest Guest Announcement - KAE ALEXANDER

Ive been watching it on netflix and i didnt even know there was a series 3!! Its not on there

Netflix have a habit of not releasing complete shows; be it them, contractual reasons or the shows owners themselves. For instance you can only get the first series of Miranda (missing series 2-3), the first 6 series of Still Game (missing series 7 and x-mas special) and the first 6 series of Benidorm (missing series 7-8). However you can watch the x-mas special of Bad Education (hysterically funny) which isn't available on any of the DVDs.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the show, it was great! Now I'm looking even more forward to meeting miss Alexander. And I wish Showmasters would invite more of the cast, but alas that probably won't happen unless they get a small to big role in Doctor Who or Game of Thrones :no:

Michelle Gomez who played Ms. Pickwell is going.

Edited by rogue_entity

Finished the show, it was great! Now I'm looking even more forward to meeting miss Alexander. And I wish Showmasters would invite more of the cast, but alas that probably won't happen unless they get a small to big role in Doctor Who or Game of Thrones :no:

Michelle Gomez who played Ms. Pickwell is going.

I know, because she was in Doctor Who :P

• 3 weeks later...

Still buzzing after meeting Kae. She was my favourite guest of the weekend.

Lovely and happy to interact and seemed to enjoy herself. I took a print of a painting I did of Leaf. She really seemed to like it and was happy when I gave her a copy for herself. Even asked me to sign it for her!

Got my Bad Education dvd's signed too.

Had a photo shoot on the Fri and Sat too :thumbup:

Still buzzing after meeting Kae. She was my favourite guest of the weekend.

Lovely and happy to interact and seemed to enjoy herself. I took a print of a painting I did of Leaf. She really seemed to like it and was happy when I gave her a copy for herself. Even asked me to sign it for her!

Got my Bad Education dvd's signed too.

Had a photo shoot on the Fri and Sat too :thumbup:

I saw the picture you gave her, It was on a chair behind the desk when I went over. It was a really well done picture!

I spoke to her about the con as it was the first she had gone to and she seemed to be really enjoying it. We were both laughing when I brought up the scene in Bad Education where they make the drugs in the school.

Kae was wonderful and I will definitely meet her again if she ever goes again.

Awesome that you saw the picture. Thanks for the kind words! I went back to see her the next day and she said her bf liked the picture too so I'm guessing it made it back with her!

That was a fantastic episode haha! She laughed with me when talking about what jack is life in real life.