Latest Guest Announcement - ADAM "EDGE" COPELAND

• 1 month later...

This is my first London Film and Comic Con. I'm coming because of Edge.

I went to my first WrestleMania this year. It was a dream for me but I never went because of a horrendous fear of flying and I went to Axxess twice. When I was on my phone I saw that Edge was also attending the Sunday session. I couldn't believe my luck so I bought a ticket and got up at 5am down to the Convention Centre (a five minute walk from my hotel) and he was in on the second batch. I was gutted.

I've already bought a photoshoot (Batch 1) and I want to get an autograph. I met Christian 10 years ago and he signed my Edge and Christian basketball jersey. I'm hoping to get Edge to sign the other side of it so I can frame it. Do we reckon he will be one of these Virtual Ticket people?

• Moderators

This is my first London Film and Comic Con. I'm coming because of Edge.

I went to my first WrestleMania this year. It was a dream for me but I never went because of a horrendous fear of flying and I went to Axxess twice. When I was on my phone I saw that Edge was also attending the Sunday session. I couldn't believe my luck so I bought a ticket and got up at 5am down to the Convention Centre (a five minute walk from my hotel) and he was in on the second batch. I was gutted.

I've already bought a photoshoot (Batch 1) and I want to get an autograph. I met Christian 10 years ago and he signed my Edge and Christian basketball jersey. I'm hoping to get Edge to sign the other side of it so I can frame it. Do we reckon he will be one of these Virtual Ticket people?

I have answered this in the other thread but yes I would suggest he will, there will be very few guests tomorrow who will not be on the VQ system.

• Like 1

Big thank you to Edge today. I was getting worried that I wasn't going to have time to see him but thankfully my ticket number got called up in time. It was well worth the wait. One of my wrestling heroes and he didn't disappoint. He was extremely busy but still found the time to briefly chat to his fans and have photos taken with him at the table. What a guy, thanks SM!

Edited by Tony1975

Big thank you to Edge today. I was getting worried that I wasn't going to have time to see him but thankfully my ticket number got called up in time. It was well worth the wait. One of my wrestling heroes and he didn't disappoint. He was extremely busy but still found the time to briefly chat to his fans and have photos taken with him at the table. What a guy, thanks SM!

He was fab. Loved meeting Edge, such a nice down to earth guy

• Like 3