Latest Guest Announcement - ADAM "EDGE" COPELAND

No interest on his own. Bring in Christian or Christian and Gangrel alongside him, and you have an excited Bobbyknobler

Yes it would be great if these guys could join him as well. It's a shame though that you don't seem to have an interest in him as a single wrestler. They guy had great matches with Matt Hardy, Mick Foley, Undertaker, John Cena to name a few. I can't wait to meet him!

I'm stoked! Great announcement and an awesome guy! I would love Christian as well, I'm sure that can be done.

Well, seeing as Christian aka William Jason Resno is no longer under an in ring performer contract and just has a working relationship with WWE like Edge has, then it means he is available unlike WWE contracted people.

Yea, I think WWE has him doing some sort of legends deal so it's not a problem for Showmasters to grab him alongside Edge for LFCC.

Not a Legends Deal as those are also a hurdle to get over depending on the details of the contract as all are different if comments by current and former legends contract holders are to be believed. Christian has the proverbial "Gentleman's agreement" with the WWE in the same Edge does. They work when needed and if available. Up until week or so ago, Christian had a performer's contract but that was not renewed.

No interest on his own. Bring in Christian or Christian and Gangrel alongside him, and you have an excited Bobbyknobler

Loving this suggestion. I've met Edge before but plan to meet him again. A Brood reunion is a fabulous idea, failing that an Edge and Christian double shoot would be just as good. Come on Showmasters make it happen!

Cool. Is it possible to get Hulk Hogan, John Cena too?

Hogan would be very very expensive as he is charging $250,000 for a weekend in the States. And John Cena is a WWE employee and thus they control his appearances.

Yes it would be great if these guys could join him as well. It's a shame though that you don't seem to have an interest in him as a single wrestler. They guy had great matches with Matt Hardy, Mick Foley, Undertaker, John Cena to name a few. I can't wait to meet him!

I met him five times already...hence my suggestion to make him personally "fresh"