Make new friends

Especially if you were to wear your Saw headpiece at the same time. You could pretend it's a set of braces for your teeth :thumbup:

Worst two and a half years of my teenage life. </3

Though since last year Costas Mandylor had a go with my wooden sword prop, I wonder if I can convince Mads Mikkelsen to wear my headpiece... see if I can make a pattern of getting guests to indulge in my cosplays. :D

Would you need an extra photo shoot ticket in order to take the potato in or would it qualify as a 'potato in arms'?

Unless I am missing something here it's a prop. So unless we have a guest with a potato allergy... no issues. And now we're back to the war against the Pastafarians. :lol:

Would you need an extra photo shoot ticket in order to take the potato in or would it qualify as a 'potato in arms'?

Unless I am missing something here it's a prop. So unless we have a guest with a potato allergy... no issues. And now we're back to the war against the Pastafarians. :lol:

...Proptato.

• Like 1

But i am thinking about pics over the table.

"Excuse me Ron Perlman, can you hold this potato for a moment so i can take a picture?"

No more weird than what I did for the daughter of a former co-worker. I took her plush bunny on a California trip. The guys from the Terminator show at Universal Studios were extremely amused when I asked them to have their picture taken with Thumper from Bambi. "Oh look, a Disney bunny." :D

• Like 1

"Excuse me Ron Perlman, can you hold this potato for a moment so i can take a picture?"

No more weird than what I did for the daughter of a former co-worker. I took her plush bunny on a California trip. The guys from the Terminator show at Universal Studios were extremely amused when I asked them to have their picture taken with Thumper from Bambi. "Oh look, a Disney bunny." :D

Lol

But now i am seriously tempted to do something like that!!

Imagine the Green room conversation after we have all been through.

Imagine the Green room conversation after we have all been through.

Haha yes! Weirdos from comic con. They'd remember us for sure

Always chatty whilst waiting otherwise I will no doubt be running around like a lunatic for all my stuff!

This is pretty much how I spend my summer con:

gif-nostalgia-Favim.com-1341406.gif

I'm glad somebody else does too! :thumbup:

Y'all are definitely not alone :)

Always chatty whilst waiting otherwise I will no doubt be running around like a lunatic for all my stuff!

This is pretty much how I spend my summer con:

gif-nostalgia-Favim.com-1341406.gif

I'm glad somebody else does too! :thumbup:

Y'all are definitely not alone :)

Anyone else just been hit with an idea for a cosplay?

• Like 1

Someone please cosplay and reenact this thread.

You ought to see me now, reading this in my work staff room and snorting into my tea. Ever the picture of elegance when I am amused. Elegant potato.

What would an elegant potato look like? Spud in a ballgown? King Edward with a monocle?

• Showmasters Admin

This is a really cool post , its nice to see this on here , the thing is we are all fans and we get to meet in one place and shear what we all love , I have made some really close friend over the years from being involved in these events , so i hope you all find new friends also at this years event :-)

This is a really cool post , its nice to see this on here , the thing is we are all fans and we get to meet in one place and shear what we all love , I have made some really close friend over the years from being involved in these events , so i hope you all find new friends also at this years event :-)

Hey hey hey, you're only allowed to post in here now if you have paid the price to our Potato Overlords (for they be ever merciful). Were is the potato worship in your post Jason?

No potato love? I was expecting something about potatoes.