Latest Guest Announcement - AARON STANFORD

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Aaron Stanford

Appearing: Fri, Sat, Sun

Autograph: £20

Photo Shoot: £20

Aaron Stanford is best known for his roles as Pyro in X2 and X-Men: The Last Stand, and Doug in the 2006 remake of The Hills Have Eyes. From 2010 to 2013, he starred as Birkhoff in Nikita. He currently stars as James Cole on the television series 12 Monkeys, based on the 1995 film of the same name.

Aaron-Stanford-forum5.jpg

Aaron-Stanford-forum1.jpg

Aaron-Stanford-forum4.jpg

Aaron-Stanford-forum2.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0822155

• Like 1

Hi guys

We've booked tickets for the photos, but my friend would also love an auto. Will we need to get numbered tickets for Aaron or just get in a queue. I know last year it depended on the guest.

Thanks

Hi guys

We've booked tickets for the photos, but my friend would also love an auto. Will we need to get numbered tickets for Aaron or just get in a queue. I know last year it depended on the guest.

Thanks

It's hard to say really, as it's mainly the most popular guests who are on vq tickets. I think Aaron will be quite popular so he may very well have them.

Guests can start out using the tickets but then not use them later if they aren't needed, or it can work the other way where a guest starts using them later in the day as they get very busy.

In short we won't know 100% for sure which guests will use the vq tickets until the day.