Diamond & Talk Tickets Update - on sale now

I'm interested in the Diamond Pass for Mads Mikkelsen. I have no interest in the Photo Shoot. Is it possible to change the photo shoot in a third autograph?

No, sorry. The Diamond packages can't be customized.

Sorry to hear that. So I spend the money and see if I can get to autograph of Mads the regular way with a normal entry ticket.

This is perhaps a slightly odd question, but can the diamond passes be worn with a lanyard? Those dog tag necklace things always tangle, haha.

That's actually how I've seen most people wear them, yes.

Thank you for answering my weird question, haha. Bought my Mads Diamond Pass today! :D

• Like 1

How do we get our diamond passes? Is it a lanyard? Do we pick up at the event or get via post? Sorry just ordered my first so don't know what to expect haha

I have never bought one but I'm pretty sure you get sent the diamond pass in the mail. I think once you're at the event you go somewhere to pick up all the extra bits.

How do we get our diamond passes? Is it a lanyard? Do we pick up at the event or get via post? Sorry just ordered my first so don't know what to expect haha

Diamond Passes are basically a plastic Card that is physically mailed through the post. Holes get punched in it whenever you pick something up or get something that is included in the pass - goodies, autographs etc.

Well as post 27 and 28 say they can be worn on a lanyard.

Where to get one... they usually had those silvery chain like ones at the ME Shows at the reg desk, but I'm afraid that is as close to a special pass as I got. ;) Personally I normally use one of my Disneyland pin lanyards, but that's me of course. :lol:

I didn't know what topic to ask this I have 4 photo ops booked and have seen 3 more I would like to book but didn't want to incase more guests were booked dose anyone no if more are due to be added many thanks

I didn't know what topic to ask this I have 4 photo ops booked and have seen 3 more I would like to book but didn't want to incase more guests were booked dose anyone no if more are due to be added many thanks

Guests can be added right up to (and sometimes even during!) the show, there is not point where SM say "That's it!". If we're judging by last year, I'd still say that there will still be quite a few more names added.

SM will never outright say whether or not they're going to announce any more guests, due to legal/contract reasons. However, there's still a while to go before the show, so I'd say there's a 90% chance that yes, they will announce more guests between now and LFCC.

EDIT: Oops, didn't see Wrong Name's post there! :P

Edited by Icena
  • Like 1

where can you buy tickets

Sorry but why have you asked the same question seconds apart in multiple threads? Post once, give people a chance to reply then maybe if you don't get a reply ask again later.

many thanks wrong name and lcena for your help this is my first year going as didn't know so thoght would ask many thanks

No problem. We all had a first time once! Feel free to ask any questions you might have and we'll be happy to help :smile:

It might be worthwhile having a read of last years FAQ thread http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

Most likely this will be updated for this year closer to the show but apart from the guest specific sections, I can't see much changing.

Is there any chance at all of Jack's Diamond pass changing to add an extra auto?

Probably not, I know. Worth a try though :)

That's already been asked twice and the answer will be no a third time too. ;) The packages are as outlined and can't be customized, sorry.