Diamond Pass Update

Yesterday i send a message to shop@showmastersevent.com because i want upgrade my Rutger Hauer photoshoot to diamond pass:usually how much time does it take to get an answer?

Depends on how busy they are. It tends to take longer as we get closer to LFCC as they get more and more people contacting them, last year got up to about a week response time by the end. You'll get a reply but you might have to be patient.

Hi.

If I have a diamond pass for Dolph and need my wife to come up with me for the signatures (have about 5 things to get signed), will she be able to queue with me without a diamond pass herself?

Thanks.

You should have had to enter your details either when you signed up or bought your ticket. If you didn't and you have purchased one you will need to contact the shop on Monday. Give them your order number, explain the situation and give them your details.

If you have purchased one and this error has occurred did you get a confirmation email? You could try contacting Eventbrite to see if they can help you.

IN terms of the diamond pass mailing perhaps its a daft question but how are they getting our addresses? As far as I can see I can't see address info on Eventbrite anywhere

There should actually be two address fields. Billing address and then the details you need to fill in for your ticket. Which ordering step are you on?

IN terms of the diamond pass mailing perhaps its a daft question but how are they getting our addresses? As far as I can see I can't see address info on Eventbrite anywhere

There should actually be two address fields. Billing address and then the details you need to fill in for your ticket. Which ordering step are you on?

I've bought multiple tickets when signed in to EventBrite. Never entered my address details any time. Perhaps I did when I very first signed up but I can't seem to access them now.

I've bought multiple tickets when signed in to EventBrite. Never entered my address details any time. Perhaps I did when I very first signed up but I can't seem to access them now.

Okay, you signed in before ordering. Then your address details - you ordered one ticket for each event? - are indeed saved.

I just had the same issue ive updated the details on their site now hopefully it'll be ok im going to email them on monday to be certain which email address do we use?

If there's any issue you will be contacted. I've tested it myself (see above post) and the details seem to be saved when you log in before you order. If you e-mail now you are going to be stuck in a mountain of 6019460146 "can I upgrade?" e-mails and alike.

No one will lose their ticket if there is an address issue. Cross my heart. And pinky promise too.

• Like 1

Its my brain playing up, normally im on top of these things. But I did also move recently, obviously I had to register my new card on the site. I'm just being paranoid until I have it in my hand I guess

Okay, when did you update these details? If there's an address changed involved an e-mail may be more safe.

I updated them tonight i have emailed shop@showmastersevents.com as well with the correct address and all the relevant order numbers. When I checked tonight there wasn't any address at all listed.

I assume as everyone says the diamond passes havent been sent yet I should be ok but yeah

Edited by john1980

I updated them tonight i have emailed shop@showmastersevents.com as well with the correct address and all the relevant order numbers. When I checked tonight there wasn't any address at all listed.

I assume as everyone says the diamond passes havent been sent yet I should be ok but yeah

The Diamond Passes have indeed not been sent, and those ordered today won't be send for a while as the whole team is at Exeter.

Yes, in this case it is necessary to e-mail the shop.

The Diamond Passes have indeed not been sent, and those ordered today won't be send for a while as the whole team is at Exeter.

Yes, in this case it is necessary to e-mail the shop.

So i should be ok right?