Latest Guest Announcement - RUTGER HAUER

*goes to dig out matching broken record*

Guys, no one demands you have to like all guests. No one demands you know all guests either. But once again: the forum rules request that guest announcements are being kept friendly. This also goes for the people commenting on those who said they are not familiar with Rutger's work. While I also personally would say these posters have missed out on some great stuff, everyone has different tastes. Please accept that.

I already had to go and hide a string of posts here, and I would be happy if I don't have to go hiding more.

I'm sorry if this announcement is not to your liking and also if you expected a different name. But hopefully the next announcement is more to your liking. For now please let those who are happy be happy about this guest - same as for all other guests.

• Like 9

where is my Simon Pegg announcement ...

Happy for his fans, money aside for future guests in my case...

I believe it is in the box marked "not yet"

Hopefully some day, this year's line up is already pretty awesome, and we still have 3months till the show... I'm gonna keep my hopes high for Simon

Superb! Another unexpected and brilliant guest with countless roles and films to remember. Hard to believe I will meet such a man.

Wish people would be more posative about these announcements. Facebook is dreadful for nasty comments. Love the fact we have moderators on here.

If I have no interest in a guest I would never, EVER voice a nasty/negative opinion. Others need to learn that as well. Manners go a long way in this world.

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 3

where is my Simon Pegg announcement ...

Happy for his fans, money aside for future guests in my case...

I believe it is in the box marked "not yet"

Hopefully some day, this year's line up is already pretty awesome, and we still have 3months till the show... I'm gonna keep my hopes high for Simon

I was fortunate to be at a previous LFACC long enough to be able to meet Simon and Nick Frost. Both hilarious

• Like 1

Superb! Another unexpected and brilliant guest with countless roles and films to remember. Hard to believe I will meet such a man.

Wish people would be more posative about these announcements. Facebook is dreadful for nasty comments. Love the fact we have moderators on here.

If I have no interest in a guest I would never, EVER voice a nasty/negative opinion. Others need to learn that as well. Manners go a long way in this world. I no what u mean good way to put guests off cant wait to meet him what a legend

For those who are intrigued, he was at Collectormania 2, back in 2002.

In actual fact, he was the person who told me about Collectormania as I missed the first ever event that was held at the shopping centre in Milton Keynes back then. This was a few years before Showmasters moved over to the MK Dons ground.

It's a shame that Rutger isn't there other days apart from the Saturday and Sunday. I am away that weekend but will try to see him on the Sunday if possible. He was fantastic in 2002 and I'm sure he'll be the same again :)