Latest Guest Announcement - MICHELLE GOMEZ

Yay! I met Michelle November last year she is a very nice fan friendly person unfortunately though I only managed to get a photo with her last year so I'm delighted that she is going to LFCC will definitely try and get her autograph this time. She is amazing as Missy in fact shes my favourite in DW

Great announcement! :dance:

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCC - for those familiar with the awesome Sue White you know the end of this line!!!!

It just goes to show that there are guests that can be announced, that are massive to others etc- and to be honest I wasnt really sure if I'd be attending LFCC this year, now I most definitely am, Michelle Gomez is simply amazing. Watching Green Wing you know you should never EVER be eating or drinking cos you're liable to choke on the contents of your mouth (or spit them out all over the place) thats just how frickin funny Green Wing is and Michelle Gomez is the QUeen of Improv.

LA LA LA! LA LA LA LA LA! LA LA LA! LA LA LA LA LA!

Ooooohhh, nice!! Maybe it would be time to start buying photo shoots. :)

When you do get your photo with her keep an eye on her as she can without you knowing it pull her own poses which are hilarious.

One guy I know lay down on the floor and then she put her foot on his chest and then pulled him up by his tie, funny as hell!

its good to see that the BBC don't have a monopoly on her appearances :whistling:

Showmasters already took her to a US event earlier in the year, so I did think schedule permitting it was inevitable they'd try to get her here.

• Like 1

Despite having an amazing time last year, I didn't think I was going to be able to make it this year...but turns out i'll be coming to the Friday and Saturday so I can't tell you how happy I am about this. Michelle has been my favourite thing about Doctor Who the past couple of years and she has been wonderful in her small but entertaining role in Gotham. Will be getting a photo and auto with her. Chuffed :)