New LFCC Guest announcement at 7pm Saturday

Guests guessed on this thread:

Patrick Stewart, David Tennant, Alan Tudyk, Peter Dinklage, Van Damme, Nathan Fillion, Gillian Anderson, Billie Piper, Brad Dourif, Simon Pegg, Elijah Wood, Norman Reedus, Bruce Campbell, Heather Langenkamp, Peter Weller, Maisie Williams, Gwendoline Christie, Andy Serkis, Corey Feldman, Adam West, Carrie Fisher, Tom Baker, Linda Hamilton, Danny Trejo, Scott Bakula, Ralph Macchio, Robert Pattinson, Burt Reynolds, Rutger Hauer, Val Kilmer, Karl Urban, Billy Boyd, John Simm, the Hoff, George Lazenby, Al Bundy, Marc Singer, Jack Coleman, Maggie Grace, John Landis, Sean Young, Sean Pertwee, Ahmed Best, Jorge Garcia, Tony Todd, Tom Noonan, Liam McIntyre, Alex Winter and Ernie Hudson.

IF the 'T' clue refers to one of the guest's initials (it may not be, i am just considering it) then that leaves:

David Tennant, Alan Tudyk, Tom Baker, Danny Trejo, Tom Noonan and Tony Todd.

But as we don't know if 'T' does refer to the guest's initial then it still could be anyone from the top list. So really we're no further forward. I just thought i'd group the guesses together into one list for the benefit of everyone. And also because i'm procrastinating uni assignments :whistling::dance::clap::crying::blush:

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 5

Hoff, George Lazenby, Al Bundy, Jay Pritchett, Marc Singer, Jack Coleman, Maggie Grace, John Landis, Sean Young, Sean Pertwee, Ahmed Best, Jorge Garcia, Tony Todd, Tom Noonan, Liam McIntyre, Alex Winter and Ernie Hudson.

Jay Pritchett he's a character played by Ed O' Neill...

Hoff, George Lazenby, Al Bundy, Jay Pritchett, Marc Singer, Jack Coleman, Maggie Grace, John Landis, Sean Young, Sean Pertwee, Ahmed Best, Jorge Garcia, Tony Todd, Tom Noonan, Liam McIntyre, Alex Winter and Ernie Hudson.

Jay Pritchett he's a character played by Ed O' Neill...

My bad! I was quickly scanning through 7 pages of comments. Apologies for not being aware of every single character from every tv show and film ;)

Just went on Wikipedia and Alex WINTER was a previous guest or I'm being to literal on the winter clue

What winter clue?
I guessed rain to suggest bad weather, winter has bad weather...ok I clutched at imaginary straws
No worries, I just thought I might have missed something.

Keeping with the T and rain ideas (DavidB hasn't lied to us yet when it comes to clues) I'm still going with David Tennant, who would be good but not for me, but I do like the idea of Alan Tudyk who I would love!

My thoughts are similar to a few others I suspect, these would be good guests to get back although not all fit the clues

Nathan Fillion

Simon Pegg
Elijah Wood

Karen Gillan

Andy Serkis

Alex Kingston

Christopher Lambert

Linda Hamilton

Alan Tudyk

Has Morena Baccarin been before? Assuming so.

Edited by ChrisW

Maybe Gillian Anderson as mads go announced the other day ???

Gillian Anderson is lacking in the T department!

The X Files

That's fair enough. I always presume the letter clues are related to the person's name rather than the show or character because there would literally be almost no way to narrow it down if it could refer to person, show or character. :no:

Maybe Gillian Anderson as mads go announced the other day ???

Gillian Anderson is lacking in the T department!

The X Files

That's fair enough. I always presume the letter clues are related to the person's name rather than the show or character because there would literally be almost no way to narrow it down if it could refer to person, show or character. :no:

Haha i know lol i am trying my best to guess the guest haha