Latest Guest Announcement - ALISTAIR PETRIE

showmasters

Nice one especially as he had to cancel last time. Am loving Undercover and obviously The Night Manager was superb. Def gonna get a photo with him. :)

Am presuming group G also has a photo with Moffat/Vertue as groups G and H are not listed yet on the group listings.

Can someone please confirm?

Nice one especially as he had to cancel last time. Am loving Undercover and obviously The Night Manager was superb. Def gonna get a photo with him. :)

Am presuming group G also has a photo with Moffat/Vertue as groups G and H are not listed yet on the group listings.

There will be an update as soon as possible.

Sorry, this is handled by the office and the mods have no information yet.

Thanks for the quick reply, will wait and see what info gets put up :) I've still to buy my gold ticket am undecided on which group to go for. Such choice :)

Thanks for the quick reply, will wait and see what info gets put up :) I've still to buy my gold ticket am undecided on which group to go for. Such choice :)

The page seems to have been updated now with gold G and H photos:

GOLD GROUP G GOLD GROUP H
Moffat/Vertue (Sun) Moffat/Vertue (Sat)
Alistair Petrie (Sat) Natasha O'Keefe (Sun)
TBC Yasmine Akram (Sun)
Edited by jhw
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...