Latest Guest - MADS MIKKELSEN - Star Wars Rogue One Update

The Rogue One Poster was also on sale at a stall, they had loads.

OOOO, will have a look for them cheers!, Do you know how much and what stall :-)

I don't know how much, but considering they probably just scanned an original and printed by the dozen, easy money for them whatever.

It was downstairs from the signing area, I'd say go back down those stairs and keep walking about 2/3 of the hall as I think the isle was pretty much parallel with the stairs, but I'm not 100% sure, There may have been suicide squad banners above. I saw a framed one first, then a huge loose pile on the table.

If only the stalls had numbers, like trade shows and official events, be so much easier to tell you!

The one Rogue one pic he had at his desk was very poor quality!! I was going to get it signed myself, but as soon as I saw it up close I changed my mind.

In fairness to them there are no released stills of Mads in Rogue One. Literally all there is is the image they projected on screen at Star Wars Celebration. I actually thought the 10 X 8 looked pretty good considering. I got one printed out myself & believe me the one on the table looked much better.

Forgot to say yesterday, I got back to my hotel and realised Mads had left the last letter of my name off my photo. Hoping I can get to meet him again today to get it sorted.

Forgot to say yesterday, I got back to my hotel and realised Mads had left the last letter of my name off my photo. Hoping I can get to meet him again today to get it sorted.

Haha he spelt his character name wrong on my Doctor Strange poster... Nevermind 😂 To be fair it is a wierd spelling... Oh well suppose it's unique! Haha

Haha he spelt his character name wrong on my Doctor Strange poster... Nevermind To be fair it is a wierd spelling... Oh well suppose it's unique! Haha

I'm prepared to end up spelling my name for him. Last year I had to spell it for pretty much everybody.

OOOO, will have a look for them cheers!, Do you know how much and what stall :-)

I don't know how much, but considering they probably just scanned an original and printed by the dozen, easy money for them whatever.

It was downstairs from the signing area, I'd say go back down those stairs and keep walking about 2/3 of the hall as I think the isle was pretty much parallel with the stairs, but I'm not 100% sure, There may have been suicide squad banners above. I saw a framed one first, then a huge loose pile on the table.

If only the stalls had numbers, like trade shows and official events, be so much easier to tell you!

They were selling the Rogue One posters for £5. I was lucky to be at the 'other event' to get an original poster handed out by Kathleen Kennedy, and in comparison the £5 ones on sale were smaller and poor quality, very grainy and washed out colours.

Haha he spelt his character name wrong on my Doctor Strange poster... Nevermind To be fair it is a wierd spelling... Oh well suppose it's unique! Haha

I'm prepared to end up spelling my name for him. Last year I had to spell it for pretty much everybody.

Post it note ;)

My navigation was a little off, but only a little. It's the Celebrity ink stall (with yellow autograph holder boards up) on the right corner of their lengthy stand. As said above £5 each.

My fiancé met him today. As nice as always but even though she was second inline to meet him at the auto the no posed photos sign was up already. She was very disappointed especially after buying a diamond pass and seeing the mass of selfies yesterday. There should be some consistency I think.

My fiancé met him today. As nice as always but even though she was second inline to meet him at the auto the no posed photos sign was up already. She was very disappointed especially after buying a diamond pass and seeing the mass of selfies yesterday. There should be some consistency I think.

Unfortunately Saturday is always the busiest day so if things like this are going to happen it's most likely going to be Saturday. It's unfortunate but they have to make the decision in order to speed things up. It may only take 30 seconds or so but multiply that by all the people waiting to meet him and it does add up.

My friend & I got our autos yesterday & while it was super lovely to get a selfie there's no question it slowed his queue to a crawl. Fine (ish) on a slow day but on a busy day like Saturday he'd have risked not meeting all the diamond pass holders who wanted to see him.

Well I got my T from Mads today haha.

Surely everyone knows how to spell Faerie though? :P