Latest Guest - MADS MIKKELSEN - Star Wars Rogue One Update

Has anyone ever gone to LFCC and not broken their budget? lol.

I was on budget, then some voices in my head (on here) convinced me to get a JR diamond pass 😂

• Like 1

As long as you are in the venue before those events start you will be fine if you have tickets for them. You can queue for entry before 12 yes, they will probably do the same as they are doing with the morning, you will have your ticket scanned and then allowed in at 12. Re queuing for the talk you will only be allowed to start a queue once the queue for the previous talk has completely entered the talk area. In other words you won't be allowed to start queuing for the talk when you get in to the venue at 12 to get the best possible seat. If you try you will be sent away.

Thank you for replying again. :) So I'll try queueing for the talk around 14:15, I guess. Btw, is it guaranteed that I'll get my photo with Mads if I buy a ticket? And is it possible to ask for a certain pose? I've seen a few pictures from other cons of him pretending to bite people's arms and those photos look so awesome!

Anyone seen the new Doctor Strange trailer?

Looks good, some strong trailers out this weekend.

It looks fan frikking tastic

It looks interesting, even though I'm into it mostly for Mads and Tilda. I can't help but feel reminded of the building-bending that went on in Inception. But there's nothing wrong with that because it makes for fantastic visuals.

It looks interesting, even though I'm into it mostly for Mads and Tilda. I can't help but feel reminded of the building-bending that went on in Inception. But there's nothing wrong with that because it makes for fantastic visuals.

Whispers I haven't seen Inception but I don know what scenes you mean.

I thought the same haha, looks great though!

If anyone is looking for something to do on the Thursday evening before everything gets started, there is a showing of 'Men and Chicken' at the BFI at Southbank at 20:55. It's in their small 'studio' screen so not too many tickets available.

This film is awesome, if you get a chance to see it you should. Mads is really funny.

If anyone is looking for something to do on the Thursday evening before everything gets started, there is a showing of 'Men and Chicken' at the BFI at Southbank at 20:55. It's in their small 'studio' screen so not too many tickets available.

This film is awesome, if you get a chance to see it you should. Mads is really funny.

Seconding this! It's such a funny film and Mads is hilarious and heartbreaking.

• Moderators

As a couple of people have already asked me directly I thought I'd post here, Mads has been doing some desk photos this morning, however this can change at any time, please bear in mind Mads has been a complete sell out in diamond passes and is going to be hugely popular.