Latest Guest - MADS MIKKELSEN - Star Wars Rogue One Update

Alright. I really don't know how early I'll be there because last time we left between 5-6am only to get inside at 11. Hopefully we can beat that this year because ain't no way I'm missing Mads.

If I can get my main autographs sorted on Saturday, I might be willing to get in early on the Sunday to get a low VQ ticket for you if you need? Seeing as we are friends and all! :P

You'd.... do a thing? Nice thing? For me, a humble potato person?

BRAIN CANNOT COMPUTE.

tumblr_inline_o8bg7qiG2p1r6941h_500.gif

I mean if you could and if you're willing to do that then yesyesyesplease. You would have my eternal undying gratitude and I would owe you much fangirling.

(The gif is an actual representation of how my brain handles niceness aimed in my general direction)

I'll see what I can do!

Or failing that, as I don't collect autos I do t have to worry about clearing my roster on Saturday. I can always head up to the VQ line first thing Sunday as an alternative if Tom still has some to get?

No problem. Happy to be contacted on FB or Twitter to get the heads up when you know. :)

It's just easier :smile: . I'd booked a photo and a pre order and wanted to get another anyway. It'll be nice to see the talk so other than effectively having to fork out for that and Sunday entry it takes a bit of pressure off, I don't have to get there at the crack of dawn if I don't want to (Though I probably still will).

Edited by Raylenth

It's just easier :smile: . I'd booked a photo and a pre order and wanted to get another anyway. It'll be nice to see the talk so other than effectively having to fork out for that and Sunday entry it takes a bit of pressure off, I don't have to get there at the crack of dawn if I don't want to (Though I probably still will).

My thoughts exactly! Wanted a photo and was debating getting both Rogue One and Doctor Strange stuff signed so covers the 2 sigs included so makes sense really and less hassle on the day as it is guaranteed!

I think it will be possible to get him on the VQ's I'm pretty sure that unless something happened he would get to them by the end of the day but yeah, at least we know we are covered.

Edited by Raylenth

Right opinions please. I've bought 3 Dr Strange pictures and am debating the merits of each.

This one is to show the relative size of each picture

20160630_201902.jpg

20160630_201921.jpg

This one is the smallest but is on photo paper so should last, not much room for cast signing and might be a bit weird to get Mads to sign as it hasn't got any of the film info on it so it's just a picture of Ben really

20160630_202016.jpg

This one is my favorite image, but is not on the best quality paper so I'd be concerned about the longevity of it. At least it's better for cast signing though as is more of a film rather than an individual poster.

20160630_202112.jpg

This one is a genuine cinema quad so is proper poster quality, and would be suitable for cast signing. My only concern with this one is I think due to the colours on the left it could only really be signed down the right hand side.

What does everyone think?

Right opinions please. I've bought 3 Dr Strange pictures and am debating the merits of each.

20160630_201902.jpg

20160630_201921.jpg

This one is the smallest but is on photo paper so should last, not much room for cast signing and might be a bit weird to get Mads to sign as it hasn't got any of the film info on it so it's just a picture of Ben really

20160630_202016.jpg

This one is my favorite image, but is not on the best quality paper so I'd be concerned about the longevity of it. At least it's better for cast signing though as is more of a film rather than an individual poster.

20160630_202112.jpg

This one is a genuine cinema quad so is proper poster quality, and would be suitable for cast signing. My only concern with this one is I think due to the colours on the left it could only really be signed down the right hand side.

It has to be the giant Quad, surely?

• Like 1

20160630_201902.jpg

20160630_201921.jpg

20160630_202016.jpg

20160630_202112.jpg

I would say the third one its a nice clean design with plenty of room for autographs

• Like 1

20160630_201902.jpg

20160630_201921.jpg

20160630_202016.jpg

20160630_202112.jpg

I like the second one a lot!

• Like 1

I would say the third one its a nice clean design with plenty of room for autographs

I think I've definitely discounted the first one. I will probably end up with the quad I think (I'm probably being too picky but I don't like his folded down fingers, I think they look a bit weird!) but I definitely prefer the picture in the second.

I think I've definitely discounted the first one. I will probably end up with the quad I think (I'm probably being too picky but I don't like his folded down fingers, I think they look a bit weird!) but I definitely prefer the picture in the second.

It's a classic Dr Strange style pose! Ok, so he did the rock/devil horns/spider-man thing more often but these are the types of hand gestures the character does. I think it looks quite cool, like he's accessing your mind or something.

• Like 1

It's a classic Dr Strange style pose! Ok, so he did the rock/devil horns/spider-man thing more often but these are the types of hand gestures the character does. I think it looks quite cool, like he's accessing your mind or something.

Maybe he's trying to hypnotise me "You will spend all your money on Benedict related crap" "You will buy all my DVD's"

Next dilemma is pen colours. Oh life, why do you task me.............

Maybe he's trying to hypnotise me "You will spend all your money on Benedict related crap" "You will buy all my DVD's"

Next dilemma is pen colours. Oh life, why do you task me.............

As the logo is in a gold colour that might work well?