Latest Guest - MADS MIKKELSEN - Star Wars Rogue One Update

Just a heads up Showmasters, when you go on the LFCC website the photos of Mads and Rex aren't visible. You have to click on another guest photo (to display the page with their auto and photo prices) and then Mads and Rex's photos are there. Just on the general LFCC homepage that you first see you can't see their photos :)

Just a heads up Showmasters, when you go on the LFCC website the photos of Mads and Rex aren't visible. You have to click on another guest photo (to display the page with their auto and photo prices) and then Mads and Rex's photos are there. Just on the general LFCC homepage that you first see you can't see their photos :)

Working fine for me (Mac using Safari). They were there the first time I looked. It was probably just cached from the last time you were on that page and by entering a guests page it refreshed so they were visible. If you go to the main page and it happens again, try refreshing and they'll probably appear.

Edited by Wrong Name

Working fine for me (Mac using Safari). They were there the first time I looked. It was probably just cached from the last time you were on that page and by entering a guests page it refreshed so they were visible. If you go to the main page and it happens again, try refreshing and they'll probably appear.

Ah okay. I did wonder if it was that.

I have tried refreshing it and they're still not there though. Oh well. If it's working for other people that's fine :)

Thanks anyway

• Like 1

Booked my entry ticket now based on Mads. Not sure whether to book a photo shoot or not though.

If you can, then why not. I'm a firm believer in #conregret - those moments where you don't do something then look back and say 'damnit' (Not meeting Gillian Anderson and Karl Urban being two of those for me) and now try and do as much as I can when I can so I don't end up with a case of the 'what if's'. Everyone is different though so do what is comfortable for yourself.

Great to hear that you are coming though. If you're down for the Saturday, then don't forget the meet up in the evening :)

• Like 2

Booked my entry ticket now based on Mads. Not sure whether to book a photo shoot or not though.

If you can, then why not. I'm a firm believer in #conregret - those moments where you don't do something then look back and say 'damnit' (Not meeting Gillian Anderson and Karl Urban being two of those for me) and now try and do as much as I can when I can so I don't end up with a case of the 'what if's'. Everyone is different though so do what is comfortable for yourself.

Great to hear that you are coming though. If you're down for the Saturday, then don't forget the meet up in the evening :)

That is true Pen, the only hesitation is I don't really like pictures of myself and never put them up so unless it's someone or something really special (or included in the ticket price :smile: ) I don't usually go for them. Also when I get hot I look like a blooming strawberry and it comes out in the pictures!