Photo Shoots now on sale!

Massive Events

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question. Hope this is the right place to ask. I bought a picture, not expecting Ben to be attending, its on the 221b set. As I am on a limited budget, could I upgrade that to the one WITH Ben on the 221b set?

You usually can but you'd usually have to email the office and request it, but it's so close to the event I don't know if they would be able to deal with it in time. Email them and if not speak to the sales desk at the event.

The VIP description says:

1 x Sherlock Set Photo Shoot with Guests (Set & Guest TBC)

When will I know which guest it will be? I'd like to have the opportunity to buy another shoot depending on this information, but I'm aftraid that until I know, the shoots are sold out.

Please help!

When will I know which guest it will be? I'd like to have the opportunity to buy another shoot depending on this information, but I'm aftraid that until I know, the shoots are sold out.

Please help!

I don't think the set shoot will sell out because A) it didn't last year as far as I can remember B) it's more expensive so less people will be buying it C) due to the lateness of his announcement there are a good few people who haven't booked to come.

I'd think that you'd have to contact the office and ask them JP. At least ask them because they haven't provided the info, if you buy it and it's included can you be refunded on the basis that they haven't provided the info.

Do you have their email addy? I'm not at home right now and the only emails I can find in my online inbox are from a no-reply address.

I also remember having not all my emails answered last year. Maybe they were killed by spam filter or something?

Please help!

I heard back: should be announced today. Just Needs one final confirmation. So sorry, you're probably all sick of me using that word.

Any news on when the photo shoot times will be announced? I want to get a ticket before they sell out but need to leave at 3pm on Sunday.

Other than saying they will update it as soon as they can, no unfortunately.

Looks like I'm going to carry on refreshing for the next few hours then.

• 2 weeks later...