Photo Shoots now on sale!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Photo Shoots for Sherlocked are now on sale in the Sherlocked Shop.

Mark Gattiss - £20

Natasha O'Keeffe - £15

Phil Davis - £15

Yasmine Akram - £15

Wanda Ventham & Timothy Carlton (joint photo shoot) - £25

For visitors with packages the allocation of group photo shoots with announced guests so far are as follows

Groups-image5.jpg

Apologies but I really don't understand it and am hoping someone can explain it to me. I know we had to pick a group when buying the packages but why are different groups being given different photo shoots? I know you are using this method for DST but it's beyond me at the moment.

The Platinum package includes photo's with all the guest so why do we only have some listed for each group?

I presume I have to buy any joint/prop/set/special shoots that I want as these aren't included?

Any illumination gratefully received!

This is only for the packages that do not have all photos included, so this list is not applicable for Platinum or VIP. This is for any type of ticket that has a limited number of shoots covered.

Let me check on the double photos though, those might have to be purchased individually as the listing only mentions "individual shoots".

I wasn't involved with the planning, but I'd say the different variants are to ensure things balance out evenly with the number of "guaranteed shots" covered by packages. I hope the way I phrased it makes sense.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Thanks QS, just seen SM's post on the Facebook page answering someone else. Is it possible though for future posts it's made clearer when stuff like this is posted? It's very easy to forget what each package has included and if it then applies to you or not. and It'll stop a lot of confusion and panic! :smile: With comments being posted across a few different platforms it's easy to miss a reply here and there.

Edited by Raylenth

Thanks QS. Just adding 'Silver and Gold' to that line would have been helpful I think: as it's currently written it actually sounds like it applies to them all, to me anyway. :eek:

Just to add in case anyone else has missed it SM have said that Wanda and Timothy will only be doing a joint shoot so it will count as an individual and will therefore be included in the Plat and VIP tickets.

• Like 1

Thanks Raylenth for asking the question which came to my mind when I read the email. And thanks as well to QS for the fast reply.

For me it's still not clear, if I have to buy e.g. Ventham/Carlten separately. Because, with my Plat-ticket I don't feel like a valued visitor, if cheaper tickets get photo ops a plat-ticket-holder won't get :(

QS, sorry for being a pain, but your kind investigation on this matter would be highly appreciated.

edit: nearly same time posting. Thanks Raylenth for the info.

Edited by Pia
  • Like 1

Thanks Raylenth for asking the question which came to my mind when I read the email. And thanks as well to QS for the fast reply.

For me it's still not clear, if I have to buy e.g. Ventham/Carlten separately. Because, with my Plat-ticket I don't feel like a valued visitor, if cheaper tickets get photo ops a plat-ticket-holder won't get :(

QS, sorry for being a pain, but your kind investigation on this matter would be highly appreciated.

edit: nearly same time posting. Thanks Raylenth for the info.

Don't worry Pia, I get it now and can explain, today's announcements are all included in the platinum package, you don't have to buy them separately unless you want an extra photo with them - the post was intended for the Silver and Gold groups who are allocated a random selection of photo shoots as they don't get them all included. It's unfortunate that they are using the same letter system for each package as it made it look like it was applicable to everyone.

I hope that helps.

Lol, your edit happened as I was replying to you as well :)

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Facebook has been updated:

PHOTO GROUPS - CLARIFICATION

Please ignore previous information posted about the Photo Groups, the image below now confirms the correct groups - we are sorry for any confusion.

A new email will be sent out to confirm this update.

13055534_571056793070757_168601100764431

Not sure if anyone is aware but Eventbrite have listed under the Sunday Photo Shoot heading the Yasmine Akram Photo Session dated Saturday 24th September 2016 and the Timothy Carlton & Wanda Ventham Photo Session dated Saturday 24th AUGUST 2016. Pretty sure these are both actually the Saturday sessions as they are listed again later properly.

*edit*

I see they've been changed now though still appear in the Sunday section.

Edited by evilfairie

• 3 months later...

Yes you can. Just buy the Sunday entry ticket ticket and a ticket for each photo shoot on the Sunday. Then about a week before the event a schedule will be published so you can see what times your shoots will be.

I hope this helps but please do ask if you need any more help.

Whatever happened to Platinum ticket holders getting a priority booking period for photo shoots? It's clearly listed there as one of the benefits of buying the package, but we have just had, for instance, Rupert Graves announced as a guest, and his photo shoots seem to be on sale to everyone without any priority booking period. It has been this way for all the shoots which were announced so far. It hasn't affected me personally as I think that all I want will be included in my package anyway, but why use this as a selling point for packages if it isn't going to be honoured?

Whatever happened to Platinum ticket holders getting a priority booking period for photo shoots? It's clearly listed there as one of the benefits of buying the package, but we have just had, for instance, Rupert Graves announced as a guest, and his photo shoots seem to be on sale to everyone without any priority booking period. It has been this way for all the shoots which were announced so far. It hasn't affected me personally as I think that all I want will be included in my package anyway, but why use this as a selling point for packages if it isn't going to be honoured?

I've posted the answer on here somewhere Pink Lady (but I can't remember where) as I raised that very issue with SM a few months ago when they started releasing tickets. Basically the priority booking is for big ticket items that will sell out quickly and will be used if and when they have something big to announce. So if they do manage to get Ben and/or Martin we would get priority access to any tickets involving anything they are going to do, but so far none of the guests or activities has been big enough to require us to have priority access.

Edit: not that it says anything that's different but I've found my original post http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91896&p=1968446

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Ah, brilliant - I somehow missed your previous post, so thanks for going to the trouble of explaining it again! I've pretty much resigned myself that neither Ben or Martin will be there, but perhaps I'll go back to dreaming about my photo on the 221b set with them in their respective chairs and me as a client...

• Like 1

No problem.

As much as it pains me to say it I don't know if we will ever see Martin at an event like this given his views on hating people making a fuss over him and not liking charging for his auto (though there would be ways around that end part if they wanted to do something about it I'm sure) but I'm hoping Amanda may come to one at the very least.

As has been said previously as well when I was saying the same thing about Ben, it's not 100% certain he won't be coming, I'm sure if something can be worked out with his schedule he will attend but I doubt it would be for the whole event if it does happen. Yes he is going to be busy around that time but who knows.

I will admit though, I'm assuming he won't be there and if he is it'll be the cherry on the icing!

I'll see who they announce for the US event and will possibly buy a ticket if they are going.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

I wouldn't worry about it as to be honest I'd think it would be fine. IIRC his individual shoot did sell out fairly quickly last year but it wasn't in the first day. It may have been the second or third but it wasn't instant. Also I don't think the group shot or the 221B set shot sold out because they were more expensive.

If either are announced, with priority access Gold and Platinum ticket holders will be absolutely fine but I'd think it would be best to know what you want and buy quickly otherwise when they go on general sale they will go as quickly again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...