POA Premiere what time foe best place?

alc

Hello All

I am going to the premiere but does anyone know what time they arrive at what is best time to get there to get at the front, if anyones been before? :angry:

Thanks

I haven't been but I would have guessed some point in the afternoon maybe lunch time considering it's such a big film.

Do you know what time the premiere starts or the time the actors etc are going to start arriving?

Well i went to the ROTK premiere got there at 6.30am then at 12.30-1.00pm they moved us all so there was no point getting there that early anyway

Depends if they have the barriers up already

yeah i went to the ROTK premiere! we were standing at the front for ages and then they moved us so we were at the back and couldnt really see anything!

Ive only been to one premiere, so i need someone to confirm, but when you get to leicester Square and you are looking directly at the cinema stand to the right! As the stars get dropped off at the Right and walk left to get to the cinema!

Again, dont rely on what ive said as ive only been to one premiere and it might change!

When you are facing the cinema's front doors the cars should be dropping people off to the left of where you are facing. Or at least that is what I have seen in the past.

I guess maybe the trick is to get on with the security I've never waited at a premiere before. But normally I try to get on with the security so it makes my life easier :)

Me and my friends are goin to the premiere too! we are hopin to get there around lunch time... might be too early tho. i dont kno... but we're still goin early anyways!!! :lol: might see u there!

Me and my friends are goin to the premiere too! we are hopin to get there around lunch time... might be too early tho. i dont kno... but we're still goin early anyways!!! :P might see u there!

Oooh if you are going give Tom a huge from me!!! *giggles*, if you see him that is!!

yer.. i went to the rotk prem and it was a total disaster!!! grrr!!

but i also went to the chamber of secrets one and that was great. i arrived at about 11 and i was at the front.

i believe it will be better than rotk!

at least i hope! i really dont wast bruised ribs again! those damn barriers!!

Me and my friends are goin to the premiere too! we are hopin to get there around lunch time... might be too early tho. i dont kno... but we're still goin early anyways!!! :P might see u there!

Oooh if you are going give Tom a huge from me!!! *giggles*, if you see him that is!!

yeah sure i will!!! i'll hug him loads... i hope..!! :P:yoda: im sure we'll see him...

yer.. i went to the rotk prem and it was a total disaster!!! grrr!!

but i also went to the chamber of secrets one and that was great. i arrived at about 11 and i was at the front.

i believe it will be better than rotk!

at least i hope! i really dont wast bruised ribs again! those damn barriers!!

Yeah I went to the CoS one too and i got there about 1pm and the barriers were up. I got to the front but I went to the wrong side so I mainly saw celeb guests rather than the actors!

• 2 weeks later...

OH by the way!!! u kno they have the massive cardboard things on the barriers well wen the security say dont take them, dont listen, last yr at the cos prem they said come back l8r wen the stars had come out and as we left the barriers they had all gone in a second it woz mad all these ppl were snatching these carboard things off eachother, i dread to kno how they took them home with them!! lol

OH by the way!!! u kno they have the massive cardboard things on the barriers well wen the security say dont take them, dont listen, last yr at the cos prem they said come back l8r wen the stars had come out and as we left the barriers they had all gone in a second it woz mad all these ppl were snatching these carboard things off eachother, i dread to kno how they took them home with them!! lol

oh yeah course! I got a POTC one but I think I let someone else have it. As soon as they go into the premiere just rip!

I'm getting in at kings cross at 10am so will prob be there about 10.30

**pllllllleeeeaaaaaseeeee let the barriers be up already**

I'm getting really excited now hehe