Taxi for Sherlock!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

At SHERLOCKED we are always looking to bring you an experience that makes you feel part of the show that we all love, and today we can announce a photo shoot that recreates a very early iconic scene.

The Taxi is without doubt Sherlock's transport of choice and when we can add Jeff the Cabbie in the driving seat, this is a photo shoot not to be missed!

Phil Davis will be sat in the driver's seat of our Sherlocked Taxi, for this extra special photo shoot where you can recreate that moment in the very first episode.

It turned into a scary experience for Sherlock, both in the pilot and the first episode but for you, it will be a unique momento of your Sherlocked weekend.

Tickets are on sale now!

Individual photo shoots will be going on sale next week, plus more special photo shoots will be announced soon!

Taxi_photoshoot.jpg

• Like 1

Do we know if Phil will be in generally 'Jeff the Cabbie' attire for this? I'm thinking about purchasing this photo shoot, but I've seen some comparable pictures from *other* conventions where the actor is wearing an outfit that REALLY wasn't in character.

An information if the photo shoots going on sale are included in packages or not, would make our life much easier. It would also help to avoid misunderstandings :)

Pretty sure these aren't. The ones that are included are the standard ones with each guest. Anything considered special such as this one won't be - only the VIP tickets have set shoots includes. All other package and ticket types have to buy these separately if you want them.

An information if the photo shoots going on sale are included in packages or not, would make our life much easier. It would also help to avoid misunderstandings :)

Pretty sure these aren't. The ones that are included are the standard ones with each guest. Anything considered special such as this one won't be - only the VIP tickets have set shoots includes. All other package and ticket types have to buy these separately if you want them.

Raylenth is correct. Costume photoshoots are generally not included with the packages, VIP being the exception to that. However, as VIP has some things regarding set photos as "TBC" I will try to get clarification for the included VIP shoots.

My understanding is that for all packages, excluding VIP, set, costume, prop and joint photo shoots are not included.

This understanding is correct.

My mistake - first time I read it your post sounded like all set photos were included for VIP.

I think things are a little muddled :smile: I was hoping to provide clarification for JP on the photo situation for packages for future photo releases as well but yes, my previous post should have said 'certain set shoots' are included.

:smile:

Just a question but what happened to priority access for photo shoots for Gold, Plat and VIP before general sale? Or is that only for the general photo's and not the special ones?

This question got a bit lost before and now that more photo shoots are being made available for general sale, could we get some clarification?

Just a question but what happened to priority access for photo shoots for Gold, Plat and VIP before general sale? Or is that only for the general photo's and not the special ones?

This question got a bit lost before and now that more photo shoots are being made available for general sale, could we get some clarification?

Sorry, I thought that had been clarified meanwhile. I will follow up with the office.

SM did reply to me via Twitter, they said the priority access will be used when they offer either limited shoots/activities or ones they expect to sell out quickly. I forgot to post it here, my apologies.

Ah. Great. I just thought you had a good question that deserved an answer. :smile:

• Like 1

SM did reply to me via Twitter, they said the priority access will be used when they offer either limited shoots/activities or ones they expect to sell out quickly. I forgot to post it here, my apologies.

Ah. Great. I just thought you had a good question that deserved an answer. :smile:

Thanks for prompting it as it made me remember to post the reply. At least we have an answer to it and hopefully will get to see it happen if they have some fantastic, absolutely must have shoots in the pipelines..

• Like 1