Picture yourself on the Bridge of the Enterprise

• Showmasters Admin
Picture yourself on the Bridge of the Enterprise with these exclusive Photo Shoots!
You've seen the episodes, you've followed the adventures and now you can put yourself onto the bridge of the Enterprise!
At Destination Star Trek Europe we will have both the Original Series Bridge and the Enterprise D bridge from The Next Generation on display at the event all weekend. Both bridges will have the opportunity for you to have a professional picture taken of you in the Captain's chair, producing a photograph that will be a real keep sake for you to take home with you
What something even more special?
There will be the opportunity for you to have your photo taken on the bridge with some of our amazing guests, a once in a lifetime opportunity for a keep sake you can treasure forever
But why restrict yourself to only being pictured on the Enterprise Bridges when you could sit on a Klingon Bird of Prey bridge? We will have a replica set up of Commander Kruge's bridge from Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. The only thing that could be better than that is to be on the bridge with Commander Kruge himself, Christopher Lloyd, and you can with our exclusive photo shoot opportunity now available to buy.
Check the link below to see what is available!
More photo shoots will be announced over the coming months so keep checking back for updates.
bridge_photo_shoots_news.jpg

will we be able to get these tickets at the convention? Just I've told my mom and stepdad that's what I would like for my bday present (since it's 5 days after the convention xD) and I think it'd be easier for me to do that on the day seeing as how it's just £30 for two photo shoots.

will we be able to get these tickets at the convention? Just I've told my mom and stepdad that's what I would like for my bday present (since it's 5 days after the convention xD) and I think it'd be easier for me to do that on the day seeing as how it's just £30 for two photo shoots.

The usual rule with photo tickets is that they should be on sale a the event if they haven't sold out before hand.

I'd think you on the bridge would be fine to buy at the event as I don't think they will sell those out but obviously be aware that photo shoots with the guests can sell out before the event.

• Like 1

I would imagine you would have said this but can I check for the photos with actors on bridge set I assume they won't be in costume? Want to decide what to wear myself!

If they will be in costume the announcement will say - so if it's not mentioned, they won't be in costume.

I would imagine you would have said this but can I check for the photos with actors on bridge set I assume they won't be in costume? Want to decide what to wear myself!

If they will be in costume the announcement will say - so if it's not mentioned, they won't be in costume.

Correct. This is how it's been done for the last shoots.

I have asked too and as I have not heard back either I can only assume that details are still being discussed.

As Raylenth has said, multiple e-mails will not get you a quicker reply. Especially if the first E-Mail sent was on Friday after office hours - this one wasn't even seen before Monday morning at best.

The one thing I am pretty sure of - but this is my personal opinion and not confirmed by the Office - is that any photo shoots that came with a package can't be upgraded.

I found this exchange on the @StarTrek_DST Twitter feed:

Q: is there any chance of swapping my individual shoots with walter Koenig and George Takei for a joint photo shoot with both

A: Hello, I'm sorry but ticket sales can't be changed according to the Eventbrite T&C's

Which sounds a "no" in upgrading photo shoot tickets. Pity they couldn't answer here.

I found this exchange on the @StarTrek_DST Twitter feed:

Q: is there any chance of swapping my individual shoots with walter Koenig and George Takei for a joint photo shoot with both

A: Hello, I'm sorry but ticket sales can't be changed according to the Eventbrite T&C's

Which sounds a "no" in upgrading photo shoot tickets. Pity they couldn't answer here.

This is a bit different than the question that came up here. Returning both for the dual one would not be considered an upgrade, that would be a flat out change/swap. And that is indeed not possible.

I haven't heard back from the office yet about upgrading, but I will remind them tomorrow.

I got a response to my second email.

I was able to buy a William Shatner on the bridge photo and then they refunded my original ticket.

So I would contact them and ask if that is possible, they were very helpful and friendly!

At DST3 it was possible to transfer into the the Enterprise-D Captain's chair - it has no plinth - and the set was level access, so I found it accessible. Not seen either of the other sets, so can't say same for them. However, if they are true to the images posted, both the TOS Captain's chair and King on set are on plinths. The latter at quite a height, so might present a transfer challenge. Is likely that actually getting onto the sets would be less of an issue. What might help is for SM to post pictures of the actual shoots, so people can judge for themselves. I would find that useful

We currently have standard photo session booked with William Shatner on the Saturday. We are considering upgrading to William Shatner Classic Enterprise Bridge Photo Session.

If we do can we still stand next to Bill or will he likely be in the Captain's chair with us standing elsewhere on the bidge? Does the photographer tell you where you have to stand or can you ask to stand with Bill?

We currently have standard photo session booked with William Shatner on the Saturday. We are considering upgrading to William Shatner Classic Enterprise Bridge Photo Session.

If we do can we still stand next to Bill or will he likely be in the Captain's chair with us standing elsewhere on the bidge? Does the photographer tell you where you have to stand or can you ask to stand with Bill?

I don't know if a spot has been determined yet. But the previous bridge photos always had a designated spot where you were standing/sitting. I only got to do the group shot in Frankfurt and there you were sitting down in the Captain's Chair.

• Moderators

I don't know if a spot has been determined yet. But the previous bridge photos always had a designated spot where you were standing/sitting. I only got to do the group shot in Frankfurt and there you were sitting down in the Captain's Chair.

The last time this shoot happened, Bill was sat in the chair with you stood next to him, I will try and post a pic.