Guest Cancellation - Sam Neill

maybe get him to come to Bournemouth later in the year? I was 30.00 away from the diamond pass too lol never mind. can you not give the big names now? if you know whos going lets do it lol

They won't announce anyone until it's finalised :)

And I can't see a guest as big as Sam Neill being viable for Bournemouth at the moment sorry

can you get some good names for Bournemouth? so far its looking really good but some bigger guests? don't need to be a list but some good names.

Penelope sudrow and ken sagoes from a nightmare on elm street 3 and ricky dean logan have all said they would love to come over this year and do a few different cons. im going all out this year and looking at doing 5 :) im hooked on SM :)

• Like 1

maybe get him to come to Bournemouth later in the year? I was 30.00 away from the diamond pass too lol never mind. can you not give the big names now? if you know whos going lets do it lol

They won't announce anyone until it's finalised :)

And I can't see a guest as big as Sam Neill being viable for Bournemouth at the moment sorry

can you get some good names for Bournemouth? so far its looking really good but some bigger guests? don't need to be a list but some good names.

What's good to one person may not be to another. Can't please everyone.

• Like 2

Hmmmmm, when you say that you plan to have 6 big guests in the vain of Sam Neill... Is this a total of six guests, or 6 more guests, cause to me there is already Ron Perlman and Dolph Lundgren, personnal opinion and taste are bigger... And to others you could argue that maybe Jack Gleeson or Matthew Lillard may enter that category....

That leaves or with two more big names to be announced....

If there is a total of six more big guests to be announced, I'm happy , but my wallet is afraid .... Even if I would probably not be interested in each and everyone of them... Probably....

I'm gonna play the lottery and toss six names that I think might be announced, ... Let's see if I get at least one right (big names)

Eddie Murphy

Dwayne Johnson

Andrew Lincoln

Jon Bernthal

Jean Claude Vandamme

Simon Pegg

Six-ish Chris Evans

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2

I wasn't bothered about meeting him but I know it's a disappointment.

To quote a website about last year's LFCC:

Remember, many of the guests who appear at conventions are actively working, and such is the nature of TV or film work that huge amendments can take place to their shooting schedules.

There have been many guests I planned to meet, only for them to cancel.

Hmmmmm, when you say that you plan to have 6 big guests in the vain of Sam Neill... Is this a total of six guests, or 6 more guests, cause to me there is already Ron Perlman and Dolph Lundgren, personnal opinion and taste are bigger... And to others you could argue that maybe Jack Gleeson or Matthew Lillard may enter that category....

If there is a total of six more big guests to be announced, I'm happy , but my wallet is afraid .... Even if I would probably not be interested in each and everyone of them... Probably....

I'm gonna play the lottery and toss six names that I think might be announced, ... Let's see if I get at least one right (big names)

Eddie Murphy

Dwayne Johnson

Andrew Lincoln

Jon Bernthal

Jean Claude Vandamme

Simon Pegg

Six-ish Chris Evans

Im thinking stallone and schwarzenegger as they mentioned they were thinking bout getting them last year fingers crossed ay lol
  • Like 1

Eddie Murphy

Dwayne Johnson

Andrew Lincoln

Jon Bernthal

Jean Claude Vandamme

Simon Pegg

Six-ish Chris Evans

Im thinking stallone and schwarzenegger as they mentioned they were thinking bout getting them last year fingers crossed ay lol

Would love to see both, not sure it's a good idea, considering how much one diamond pass would cost, one of them this year and keep the other one for next year's line up...

At least I should be able to secure photoshoots outside of the diamond pass, that would already be awesome

Showmasters, any news on any planned big names like sam for the Sheffield one? Please reply

Guests are announced as soon as they are confirmed. SM never comment on unconfirmed guests.

Sheffield don't have any good names announced apart from clare Higgins

Sorry you don't like the guest list, but that still does not change what Wrong Name has posted.

Also asking about guests for one show in a topic related to a completely different one won't help. ;)

Showmasters, any news on any planned big names like sam for the Sheffield one? Please reply

Guests are announced as soon as they are confirmed. SM never comment on unconfirmed guests.
Sheffield don't have any good names announced apart from clare Higgins

Sorry you don't like the guest list, but that still does not change what Wrong Name has posted.

Also asking about guests for one show in a topic related to a completely different one won't help. ;)

I completely apologise, I'm sorry :(