Latest Comic Guest Announcement - AGNES GARBOWSKA

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Agnes Garbowska

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Artist: My Little Pony; L'il Vampi
3c3e5a074278497adf145b8fc5472ad0.jpg
BORN in Poland who migrated to Canadian at the age of 4, Agnes Garbowska began establishing herself as a comics artist in 2008. Initially providing illustrations to fund-raising one-offs, she made her storytelling debut with a seven-page contribution to the 2010 first issue of Marvel's Girl Comics with a four-pager for the House of Ideas' Spider-Ham 25th Anniversary Special following before the year was out.
Continuing to produce illustrations for various charitable fund-raisers (primarily for The Hero Initiative), Garbowska wrote and drew 2012's MyMisiu Gazette one-shot, which she self-published via CreateSpace. After that she began creating covers for IDW's line of My Little Pony comics, swiftly also taking to contributing stories to the various titles featuring the Hasbro toys.
A contributor to True Patriot (a 2013 anthology published in Canada by True Patriot CMX), Garbowska has become increasingly in demand for covers with her output expanding beyond the My Little Pony franchise to take in other IDW titles as well as comics from Devil's Due and Dynamite (for which she illustrated 2014's L'il Vampi one-shot).
Today Garbowska's focus is on her cover art although she still illustrates the occasional fill-in and carries on providing a steady trickle of stories to anthologies.