The "Who are you meeting?" thread......

LSM

Only one for me now, Wil Wheaton! Ive met everyone else multiple times and one other in particular I needed a signature from on a cast shot cancelled (Linda Park!)..

After missing out on tickets for another event, ive just had to book my entry today for this, so watch him now go and cancel!

When the photo schedual is up, I may pad the day out with a few costume shoots though depending on times (im not arriving until 11am sunday!)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all about the photo ops:

Terry Farrel,l George Takei, Alice Krige, Wil Wheaton, Chase Masterson, Walter Koenig, Christopher Lloyd and Gates McFadden.

I wish that Brent Spiner and LeVar Burton were coming, so I could have my photo with them (Frankfurt 2014) autographed. Oh well. Maybe next year in Vegas.

Edited by mmarzett

William Shatner -photo

Christopher lloyd -photo

Jonathan Frakes -photo,

George Takaei -photo,

Walter Koenig -photo,

Marina Sirtis -photo,

Terry Farrell -photo,

Jeffrey Combs -photo,

Robert O'rielly -photo

all on the sunday so a busy day for me, and also see who else is annonced before then :)

well i think that jonathan frakes may have cancelled due to his picture disapearing from the main website ,

well frakes has cancelled :

but then connor trinneer , alice krige and dominic keating, garrat wang and chase masterson have been announced

so booked

connor trinneer

alice krige

dominic keating

:)

And also booked gates macfadden

:) more please :)