Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

I'm a Jurassic Park fan however I'm happy to get my Jurassic Park fix from the prop photoshoot. I'm aiming to find a print of his character Molloy from his guest spot on The Simpsons.

• Like 2

So what is everybody getting signed? :D

Hoping to get something Jurassic Park signed but trying to find a cool print!

Tempted to add him to Steven Knight on this:

11048267_10153421174500948_5309340996661

Still yet to watch Peaky Blinders actually! Well I watched the first episode was quite good just for some reason never managed to fit it in! lol

• Like 1

So what is everybody getting signed? :D

Hoping to get something Jurassic Park signed but trying to find a cool print!

Tempted to add him to Steven Knight on this:

11048267_10153421174500948_5309340996661

Still yet to watch Peaky Blinders actually! Well I watched the first episode was quite good just for some reason never managed to fit it in! lol

I love it (helps that I live in Birmingham haha) - season 2 got even better. Hopefully going to get tickets to the 3rd series premiere in a few weeks :-)

Sam plays a great character too

I'm a Jurassic Park fan however I'm happy to get my Jurassic Park fix from the prop photoshoot. I'm aiming to find a print of his character Molloy from his guest spot on The Simpsons.

Glad I'm not the only one who wants a Molloy print. :) In fact as a massive Simpsons fan I would love to start a collection of character prints signed by the celebrities who voiced them, assuming they attend a showmasters event in the future of course. :)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone

We have some bad news i am afraid :-(

Late on Friday Sam was informed that the timings for the film he is going to be working on will have to change which means Sam will not be available to attend LFCC this summer now :-( .

We are working on another date and to see when it would work for him to attend in the future ,but at this time we will refund all guests related tickets in the next few days.

Once again thank you for your patience over this matter ,and the respect that you given Showmasters and Sam over this matter , in todays world of social media things move very very fast and sometimes things like weekends and office working hours and time zones do get in the way of getting the facts together so we can get you the truth as soon as we know it, so thank you all of seeing we are decent people here and things just happen we will try to give you you as much info as we can every time .

Again sorry Sam has had to drop out of the summer LFCC we were all looking forward to meeting him as you all are, we will work on getting him to attend another event soon and we wish Sam good luck with his filming in July.

We will have another great guests ready to announce in the next few days as well as many more big guests for this years LFCC our flagship event so watch this space :-)

Thank you for your help on this

Jason