Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

Man, I wish I had the bank accounts/incomes that some of you have, being able to pretty much spontaneously drop £250 on a single guest :huh:

I love the idea of a raptor photo but even at 'just' £65 I'm exceptionally hesitant.....

• Like 1

Jurassic Park was the first film I saw at the cinema at 9 years old. I love the film and it's one of my all time favourite films. This I a dream but as much as I'd love the diamond pass I just can afford to pay out £250 as a student with no job right out as my summer is full of cons and festivals volunteering for oxfam so I just don't have the spare cash. A photo is enough for me and Ill hope to get a auto when I'm there. I'll be going dressed as Ellie Sadler as it happens, I had been since before Xmas so this is an awesome photo opportunity for me!

• Like 1

Do you think his Saturday photoshoot will sell out I don't get any money for a week I'm freaking out right now

I don't mind purchasing one for you until you get paid if that helps??

That is so lovely of you to offer to do that but it's okay I will wait till I get paid just in case I don't have enough :)

• Like 1

This is massive for me I met ariana Richards at collectormania a few years back and cried, I will probably cry a lot more meeting sam Neill if I manage to get a photo next week. Huge Jurassic park fan I have the gate and a velociraptor tattooed on my leg ;)

• Like 6

• Moderators

I have the gate and a velociraptor tattooed on my leg ;)

That sounds pretty epic to be fair! :king:

I would show you a picture of it but no idea how to add pictures :/

The best way (I find) is to upload to imageshack or similar once it's uploaded on there you have a number of links including for a forum, just copy that in here

The best way (I find) is to upload to imageshack or similar once it's uploaded on there you have a number of links including for a forum, just copy that in here

image.jpg1_zpsezlekfef.jpg

• Like 8

Yay, you did it! Clever Girl! (sorry couldn't resist!) Awesome tattoo.

• Like 3

Yay, you did it! Clever Girl! (sorry couldn't resist!) Awesome tattoo.

Hahaaa and thank you :)

• Like 1

Best guest announcement that LFCC has had in years and the first time I've been tempted by a diamond pass package. Jurassic Park is my favourite movie of all time, The Dish is one of my favourite comedies and he's done so many other amazing movies and TV shows. Well done, Showmasters!

• Like 2

Brilliant guest but gutted theres no prop shoot on the Saturday. I'm returning late from holiday on the Friday night. Was gonna risk jet lag and come on the Saturday. Don't really want to do the Sunday as i wanted to recover before work on Monday and Sunday transport isn't the best. Decisions decisions.

Edited by Mrs_Cullen