Latest Guest Announcement - SAM NEILL

As a horror fan I would DEARLY love Sam's autograph on a photo of Damien Thorne!

Can any convention pros advise me on my VQ chances? I really don't want to diamond pass this. I'd just like the guy's autograph and the chance to tell him he's awesome whilst he's scribbling

Question about the diamond pass. Both my wife and I have entry tickets, if she buys a diamond pass (it's her dream guest) can she do the prop shoot and I do the normal one? She's in a sharing mood. :-)

The official line on this is no, tickets can not be shared.

• Moderators

Question about the diamond pass. Both my wife and I have entry tickets, if she buys a diamond pass (it's her dream guest) can she do the prop shoot and I do the normal one? She's in a sharing mood. :-)

Wrong Name beat me to it, only the pass holder is entitled to what is on it.

• Moderators

As a horror fan I would DEARLY love Sam's autograph on a photo of Damien Thorne!

Can any convention pros advise me on my VQ chances? I really don't want to diamond pass this. I'd just like the guy's autograph and the chance to tell him he's awesome whilst he's scribbling

Best advice is get there as early as you can and go to Sams signing area and get your VQ as soon as you get in, if you can hang around for most of the day you should be fine.

Wrong Name beat me to it, only the pass holder is entitled to what is on it.
You gotta be quicker than that! Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Best advice is get there as early as you can and go to Sams signing area and get your VQ as soon as you get in, if you can hang around for most of the day you should be fine.

He's there for 3 days which should help - personally I'd reckon if you can get there early on the Friday that will be your best chance.

He's there for 3 days which should help - personally I'd reckon if you can get there early on the Friday that will be your best chance.

Was going to say that, Friday is usually the quieter day if there is such a thing haha

Edited by only_jay
  • Like 1

Was going to say that especially as it says in the auto description that Diamond Pass holders can use them on Sat & Sun which i'm guessing means it will help us regulars out on Fri ;)

I want an auto but at the moment only coming saturday and sunday. It would be nice to get one, maybe ill have to come friday now just in case!