Who is Meeting Who Thread

I have photoshoots booked for Saturday

Mads Mikkelsen

Ron Perlman

Tobin Bell

Laurie Holden

Matthew Lillard

Jeremy Renner

Hopefully not too many clashes as I don't have a gold pass :) hoping to buy Jamie Kennedy when schedule is released to see if I can fit him in :)

Updated

Photos

Ron Perlman (diamond)

Jack Gleeson (diamond)

Dolph Lungren

Natalia Tena

Ian McDairmid

Rutger Hauer

Tobin Bell

Vic Armstrong

Kristian Nairn plus door

Jeremy Renner (diamond)

Kim Coates

Autographs

Kristian Nairn

Kenny Baker

Ian McDairmid

Vic Armstrong

Tobin Bell

Natalia Tena

Kim Coates

Tempted to add

Mads Mikkelsen

Edited by john1980

• 3 weeks later...

bumping an old thread here i know :P but to my delight today discovered im due to be about another £150 richer just in time for LFCC :) so was keen to hear people's thoughts on who they think are worth seeing, before deciding what guests to spend it on :)

bumping an old thread here i know :P but to my delight today discovered im due to be about another £150 richer just in time for LFCC :) so was keen to hear people's thoughts on who they think are worth seeing, before deciding what guests to spend it on :)

Who are you meeting already?

pretty much everyone star wars related, Jeremy Renner, a few GOT too... still in two minds about Michael Emmerson tbh. was thinking of fully going for it and grabbing the autographs of every GOT actor there but am yet to decide what to get them to sign so... not committed to that yet :)

probably doesnt sound like much of a list but am pretty much dedicating friday to comic zone alley as i have a load i want signed, and i have two talks already booked for saturday too :)

busy weekend!!

I've now added John Ashton onto my list - getting him to sign my BHC1 poster alongside Judge Reinhold.

MAY add Paul McGann and Sylvester McCoy if I have time and funds at the con lol

pretty much everyone star wars related, Jeremy Renner, a few GOT too... still in two minds about Michael Emmerson tbh. was thinking of fully going for it and grabbing the autographs of every GOT actor there but am yet to decide what to get them to sign so... not committed to that yet :)

probably doesnt sound like much of a list but am pretty much dedicating friday to comic zone alley as i have a load i want signed, and i have two talks already booked for saturday too :)

busy weekend!!

Im in 2 minds about Mads, might just grab an autograph on the Friday. If no one leaps out as a must see why not put the extra money aside in case something on the stalls catches your eye Edited by john1980

My big names this year are Perlman and McDiarmid but Im guessing at least one of them is already on the list

Mcdiarmid is yes :)

Ron Pearlman... is a great actor, seen a lot of his stuff (not seen SOA though) but doesnt massively appeal to me for autograph/photoshoot.. weird i know :P

Updated List

Dolph Lundgren

Rutger Hauer

Laurie Holden

Judge Reinhold

John Ashton

Keith David

Julian Sands

Joe Naufahu

Gemma Whelan

Ellie Kendrick

Natalia Tena

Melendry Britt

Rob Van Dam

Gail Kim

Famke Janssen

Tobin Bell

Harold Perrineau

Steven Berkoff

Kae Alexander

Caroline Blakiston

Pip Torrens

Fae Marsay

Kim Coates

Ron Perlman

Ian McDiarmid - autograph

Hattie Hayridge - autograph

Some of the Star Wars guests

Mark Verheiden - to sign my Battlestar Galactica script

Rich Buckler - to sign a couple of Deathlok comics

David Lloyd - to sign V for Vendetta graphic novel

and still planning some more (maybe)

Updated list

So far I have photoshoots for Mads Mikkelsen, Jack Gleeson, Michael Emerson and Tobin Bell. Ideally I want to get their autographs as well, and there are a few other guests I'm thinking about (many GoT guests for example), only autographs. If there's time.

Bearing in mind that I don't have a gold or diamond pass and I'm only going on Sunday, how doable does this sound?

Edited by Faerie Tanith

So far I have photoshoots for Mads Mikkelsen, Jack Gleeson, Michael Emerson and Tobin Bell. Ideally I want to get their autographs as well, and there are a few other guests I'm thinking about (many GoT guests for example), only autographs. If there's time.

Bearing in mind that I don't have a gold or diamond pass and I'm only going on Sunday, how doable does this sound?

Shouldn't be a problem. I usually find Sunday the best day for getting autographs.

Everything is doable but you will probably have to be there until the end I'd say and get reasonable VQ tickets. IIRC Tom or Sam is getting you a Mads VQ? Sunday at the moment I'm only there for the Mads talk so I don't know when I will get there as it depends on that. If I need to be there early and if I can get there (Sunday trains!) I can help you with VQ's if you want but I won't know until the schedule comes out.

Oh, I'll want Hattie Haybridge on Sunday but don't think that will be an issue.

Edited by Raylenth

I'm actually hoping for no more guests now :P Very excited as there are a couple of guests I've had on my wishlist for a long time

I only do autographs and I'll hopefully be meeting Ron Perlman, Dolph Lundgren, Famke Janssen, Rutger Hauer, Jon Heder, Michael Emerson, Harold Perrineau, Dominic Monaghan, Elden Henson, Aaron Stanford, Sean Maher, Judge Reinhold, John Ashton, Keith David, Steven Berkoff, Richard Brake, Bronson Pinchot, Kae Alexander, Faye Marsay and a couple of YALC authors.

I really hope I do get a shot at a Jeremy Renner autograph, but that might be a tough one.

I'm actually hoping for no more guests now :P Very excited as there are a couple of guests I've had on my wishlist for a long time

I only do autographs and I'll hopefully be meeting Ron Perlman, Dolph Lundgren, Famke Janssen, Rutger Hauer, Jon Heder, Michael Emerson, Harold Perrineau, Dominic Monaghan, Elden Henson, Aaron Stanford, Sean Maher, Judge Reinhold, John Ashton, Keith David, Steven Berkoff, Richard Brake, Bronson Pinchot, Kae Alexander, Faye Marsay and a couple of YALC authors.

I really hope I do get a shot at a Jeremy Renner autograph, but that might be a tough one.

I agree, no more guests please, unless its Peter Mayhew, they can announce Peter Mayhew and a grown man may cry. I missed him in Spring because of stupid reasons

Photoshoots

Ron Perlman

Tobin bell

Kim Coates

Laurie Holden

Mads Mikkelsen

Jeremy Renner

And hoping to get Rons autograph without a diamond pass which might be hard as I'm only going Saturday but planning to get there early to get his vq and also Kim's and tobins auto :)

Photoshoots

Ron Perlman

Tobin bell

Kim Coates

Laurie Holden

Mads Mikkelsen

Jeremy Renner

And hoping to get Rons autograph without a diamond pass which might be hard as I'm only going Saturday but planning to get there early to get his vq and also Kim's and tobins auto :)

Good luck (sincerely)!

Updated:

I'm planning on meeting :

Dominic Monaghan

Matthew Lillard

Sean Maher

Jack Gleeson

Issac Hempstead Wright

Johnny Yong Bosch

Judge Reinhold

Natalia Tena

Jon Heder

Harold Perrineau

Maybe:

Michael Emerson. All depends if i can work into budget...

Photoshoots

Ron Perlman

Tobin bell

Kim Coates

Laurie Holden

Mads Mikkelsen

Jeremy Renner

Good luck (sincerely)!

Seconded my advice head to Ron as soon as you get there

• Like 1

Photoshoots

Ron Perlman

Tobin bell

Kim Coates

Laurie Holden

Mads Mikkelsen

Jeremy Renner

Good luck (sincerely)!

Seconded my advice head to Ron as soon as you get there

Yh that's my plan :)