Big Guest Announcement Tomorrow at 7pm

Still leaning towards Liev Schrieber but someone suggested Laura Dern. This would fit with the "PEAKED with the last clue" clue as she's just joined Twin Peaks.

Think there was a "general" clue too and I think she's playing a general in Star Wars Episode VIII (which will be filming here in the UK).

She was also in the Jurrasic Park films (a survivor).

I will be so happy if it's Laura as I'm a huge David Lynch fan and loved her work in Blue Velvet.

• Like 2

Maybe someone could post the SM tweet clues..?

It's kind of hard as it's unclear which things DavidB says are or aren't clues! What is believed to be though are:

Oh great. The weather's turning bad again. Looks like a bad omen for tomorrow's guest announcement. #LFCC

Trying to think of clues but I might have peaked last time I did an announcement

Maybe I should just give a general clue.

As I say, these may or may not be clues and there might be other things on there are clues and we don't realise.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

Sorry phone having a brain fart... These are the clues (I think)

The weather's turning bad again. Looks like a bad omen for tomorrow's guest announcement. #LFCC

Trying to think of clues but I might have peaked last time I did an announcement

Maybe I should just give a general clue.

Edited by amandajane7775

I wasn't going to be going to this but now I think I'll have to as there are so many great guests!

My guess for this would be either Jamie Lee Curtis, Courtney Cox or David Arquette.

Both Jamie Lee Curtis and David Arquette wouldn't be first time signers (to note: hopefully this reply can be as vague as can be without having my comments deleted :angel: )

It will be Courtney Cox.

Evidence:

• 3 Scream actors confirmed; Showmasters likely aiming for a reunion.
  • She has never done a con, so would be a first time signer.
  • Cryptic opening thread - "This person is a real survivor" - she was a survivor in Scream and the sequels (The word 'survive' is even mentioned 5 times here - http://scream.wikia....wiki/Gale_Riley)
  • Showmasters gave another cryptic clue in their Twitter tweet - "Oh great. The weather's turning bad again. Looks like a bad omen for tomorrow's guest announcement." - her character name is Gale Weathers. A few people picked up on that one.
  • Showmasters on Twitter has stated that the guest has been guessed correctly out there "on the internet somewhere", so the probability is looking good.

I'd be very surprised if it's not her.

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 2

Evidence:

...and two ''Masters of the Universe''Actors if your theory is correct.So,in that case...we need Frank Langella!

and bring back Meg Foster, she was lovely last time :)

...also Meg would link with Keith David for a They Live mini reunion!

Edited by Graphic_Delusions

I wasn't going to be going to this but now I think I'll have to as there are so many great guests!

My guess for this would be either Jamie Lee Curtis, Courtney Cox or David Arquette.

Both Jamie Lee Curtis and David Arquette wouldn't be first time signers (to note: hopefully this reply can be as vague as can be without having my comments deleted :angel: )

It will be Courtney Cox.

Evidence:

• She has never done a con, so would be a first time signer.
  • Cryptic opening thread - "This person is a real survivor" - she was a survivor in Scream and the sequels (The word 'survive' is even mentioned 5 times here - http://scream.wikia....wiki/Gale_Riley)
  • Showmasters gave another cryptic clue in their Twitter tweet - "Oh great. The weather's turning bad again. Looks like a bad omen for tomorrow's guest announcement." - her character name is Gale Weathers. A few people picked up on that one.
  • Showmasters on Twitter has stated that the guest has been guessed correctly out there "on the internet somewhere", so the probability is looking good.

I'd be very surprised if it's not her.

Courteney seems too good to be true. It seems too obvious. SM would never normally be that exact with clues. I mean it could be her, but I think the clues may be misleading us.