Big Guest Announcement Tomorrow at 7pm

My out of the box thought is Eliza Dushku...she was in a film called Soul Survivors and voiced a character in Noah (hence the weather getting bad clue on twitter).

She's done quite a lot of conventions though

My out of the box thought is Eliza Dushku...she was in a film called Soul Survivors and voiced a character in Noah (hence the weather getting bad clue on twitter).

Is it a first time signer anywhere in the world though or just a first time SM signer? I don't think she's done any for SM was my thinking. I know she's done others though. It doesn't say world first on the first page is all really.

Is it a first time signer anywhere in the world though or just a first time SM signer? I don't think she's done any for SM was my thinking. I know she's done others though. It doesn't say world first on the first page is all really.

That is very very true..... first time signer (in my head) suggested ever, but could be at a SM event

That is very very true..... first time signer (in my head) suggested ever, but could be at a SM event

IIRC in the past when it's been a world first they usually do say it in the post.

IIRC in the past when it's been a world first they usually do say it in the post.

It's only cus im holding on to the hope of the scream guests haha

I'll admit I thought world first too and would also like a Scream guest, lol. Maybe we need some clarification as to if it's a world first, UK first or just SM first.

I'll admit I thought world first too and would also like a Scream guest, lol. Maybe we need some clarification as to if it's a world first, UK first or just SM first.
Or just wait less than 2hrs to find out who it is ;)
  • Like 1

I think this was raised as well in the last pre announcement thread as everyone was debating over the wording but I don't think it was clarified as sometimes it would give too much away.

Or take Wrong Names advice :)

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

On the LFCC homepage there's now a blank space on the top line of guest photos! :dance::clap:

Maybe it's not blank, maybe they've jumped the gun and it's going to be Casper the friendly ghost! He's got an E in his name. :whistling:

• Like 1